Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Femcels don't want Chads. I don't know what the hell you inklers are talking about

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
All women, regardless of age or how ugly, NEVER lower their standards when it comes to what makes them horny. (Chads only)

Chads are rare. He would never go for an ugly female.

And there starts the problem alphawidowed and over.

:feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop:
When copying us they must've missed the blackpill lessons on personality.

Men don't reject females that much especially when it comes to sex.

Yeah, they can't look ugly with Chad, but with a 4-hour facepainting session they can probably get him for a ONS if they're healthy and workout eventually.

Men don't reject females that much especially when it comes to sex.

Yeah, they can't look ugly with Chad, but with a 4-hour facepainting session they can probably get him for a ONS if they're healthy and workout eventually.
Chads would never dick down an ugly hole. Chadlites hoever will.

yep. even though women can have sex with men above there level since, biologically speaking, women are naturally hypergamous and men just want to plant their seed everywhere, Chad has no reason to screw mentally ill femcels when he has his own personal harem of Stacy's and Becky's. I think people here overestimate the amount of Chads in the world tbh

Last edited:
Chads would never dick down an ugly hole. Chadlites hoever will.
yep. even though women can have sex with men above there level since, biologically speaking, women are naturally hypergamous and men just want to plant their seed everywhere, Chad has no reason to screw mentally ill femcels when he has his own personal harem of Stacy's and Becky's. I think people here overestimate the amount of Chads in the world tbh

The sub is larping incels, black landwhales, and stacies trying to show off.

none of those guys in the video would give her the time of day though. this is the equivalent of a femcel saying "Moids only want 10/10 Stacies!!" and using a video of a fat neckbeard as evidence
They're messaging her, conversing with her, simping for her, etc but they wouldn't give her the time of day?

LOL. My dude they were trying to get an easy lay. Look up what juggernaut law is.

this is the equivalent of a femcel saying "Moids only want 10/10 Stacies!!" and using a video of a fat neckbeard as evidence
That's a fake and nonsense meme into us rightly saying fem"cels" only want Chads.

Sure, some know they're self-worth somewhat and they skip the casual sex stage and go right into trying to obtain marriage from high-tier normies and chadlites

It's literally just flinging what we say back at is like they always do.

All women, regardless of age or how ugly, NEVER lower their standards when it comes to what makes them horny. (Chads only)
Not true. They date up, but not from the absolute bottom to the top.
If 0,5% of the male population fucked all the women including uglies, 99,5% of men would be incel.

Anyone who thinks a REAL chad is fucking anything below a 6 is DELUSIONAL and not blackpilled yet.

Chad HAS no problems getting stacies and stacylites, and thus have no incentive to ever fuck ugly women or low tier women.
What you guys are talking about are high tier normies who you confuse with a real chad. lol. status is also very important.
a chadlite with good status will outslay a chad.

Women aren't naturally hypergamous. Soyciety has made them this way by encouraging them to become degenerate sluts.
No Chads there..

They're messaging her, conversing with her, simping for her, etc but they wouldn't give her the time of day?

LOL. My dude they were trying to get an easy lay. Look up what juggernaut law is.
most men just swipe right on every girl on tinder and sort their matches out afterwards. probably a similar thing with those especially good looking guys. I noticed the Chads at the start of the video are different people from the guys actually sending her messages

THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS FEMCELS...

Of course they want Chad

JUST TO REPEAT.

THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS FEMCELS:

“Would be great but most Chads are not attractive. Some should be though.”

FEMCELS DO NOT EXIST AHHHHH

most men just swipe right on every girl on tinder and sort their matches out afterwards. probably a similar thing with those especially good looking guys. I noticed the Chads at the start of the video are different people from the guys actually sending her messages
Sounds like a big old cope. You think if she said something hypersexual she would not get their attention.

Ignoring the ones who messaged her what most of these men are waiting for is someone to message them first about sex because it's an easy lay.

Sounds like a big old cope. You think if she said something hypersexual she would not get their attention.

Ignoring the ones who messaged her what most of these men are waiting for is someone to message them first about sex because it's an easy lay.y
Also with fraud she can become a Becky if you look at her photos like most ugly females.

I don't get it.

Chadlites can get laid but not as much as Chad unless they have top 2% fame or wealth

its a load of crap thats what that post is
What do you think the Tinder results of a legitimate A-list tier celebrity would be who's average looking?

I guess there's no way to test it because they would have to be verified

What do you think the Tinder results of a legitimate A-list tier celebrity would be who's average looking?

I guess there's no way to test it because they would have to be verified
that celeb wouldn't waste his time on Tinder when Instagram exists so its irrelevant

that celeb wouldn't waste his time on Tinder when Instagram exists so its irrelevant
You'd be able to compare it across other Tinder experiments though to see how much top-tier status boosts SMV.

You'd be able to compare it across other Tinder experiments though to see how much top-tier status boosts SMV.
how the hell are you supposed to show status on Tinder? I mean you can take pics with a few friends I suppose

They can't just copy our lingo wholesale and not give us any pussy.

Give me the pussy or die, femcel.

how the hell are you supposed to show status on Tinder? I mean you can take pics with a few friends I suppose
You'd have to be famous or recognizable beforehand with a checkmark as well.

You'd have to be famous or recognizable beforehand with a checkmark as well.
do checkmarks exist on Tinder? I thought that was an instagram thing

do checkmarks exist on Tinder? I thought that was an instagram thing
I think now to verify your photos are legitimate as an anti-catfish measure. That would be necessary for anyone with photos of celebrities obviously.

I think now to verify your photos are legitimate as an anti-catfish measure. That would be necessary for anyone with photos of celebrities obviously.
Gay as fuck

only if you have status. you cant show it without having it
my point is women want looks AND other things. they want the complete picture. especially when it comes to higher ranges.
but a true 8/10 will always slay

only if you have status. you cant show it without having it
my point is women want looks AND other things. they want the complete picture. especially when it comes to higher ranges.
but a true 8/10 will always slay
of course, there are factors outside looks, but Chads will slay on looks alone.

No such thing as a femcel.

Every single female wants chad and any other theory is cope. Even if a female settles for an average guy, she'll constantly have chad on her mind and will never see her relationship as anything more than settling for the lesser option.
No such thing as a femcel.
And this

Not true. They date up, but not from the absolute bottom to the top.
If 0,5% of the male population fucked all the women including uglies, 99,5% of men would be incel.

Anyone who thinks a REAL chad is fucking anything below a 6 is DELUSIONAL and not blackpilled yet.

Chad HAS no problems getting stacies and stacylites, and thus have no incentive to ever fuck ugly women or low tier women.
What you guys are talking about are high tier normies who you confuse with a real chad. lol. status is also very important.
a chadlite with good status will outslay a chad.
Oh and stop saying Chads are only 0.5% or 1%, chads make up a larger population %, like 7%. By saying it's 1% or less, you are stretching the truth

Last edited:
Oh and stop saying Chads are only 0.5% or 1%, chads make up a larger population %, like 7%. By saying it's 1% or less, you are stretching the truth
No its true. Just because women find 5% of men attractive in online dating doesnt magically mean that 5% of males are 8/10 chiseled gods.
Thats you changing the definition of chad in order to fit your agenda tbh

No its true. Just because women find 5% of men attractive in online dating doesnt magically mean that 5% of males are 8/10 chiseled gods.
Thats you changing the definition of chad in order to fit your agenda tbh
chiseled "gods" are 9s and 10s

i never heard anyone call a man a 9 or 10 here. the max was 8?
since when is the max an 8? 9/10s exist for sure. People debate what 10/10 perfection is to be fair but 8 is not the max