Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Femcels" at it again

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
Chad only

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

those saying yes were prob incels larping as women

femcel pill destroyed me

"ForeverAloneWomen" kinda pisses me off.
Bitch, you just have to open your instagram and you probably have 20+ guys who want to talk to you and be with you.
Wtf are these stupid bitches even talking about??????

Bitch, you just have to open your instagram and you probably have 20+ guys who want to talk to you and be with you.
B-but those gu-guys are only 5'8 :feelspuke::feelspuke: and I want my 6'2 Chad :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

If you feel alone as a women, just start up any online game, use voicechat and before you know it you'll have 20+ new friend requests.
(I know this because I'm larping as female online and it sometimes even bothers me that so many dudes want to play with me)

Like, it's LITERALLY impossible for a woman to be "forever alone".
Bitch, you wouldn't even have to be alone one single day of your life if you didn't CHOOSE TO.

Why does this bitch think she's entitled to this one particular Chad????
You stupid bitch, instead of whining about this one guy who doesn't like you, why the fuck don't you just get to know one of the other 30+ guys in your DMs????? WHY??? Because you're an entitled stupid bitch.

This subreddit needs to be nuked. It makes my blood boil because of how retarded and entitled it is.

How predictable.
"Femcel" is translated as "Chadsexual".

Last edited:
Like, it's LITERALLY impossible for a woman to be "forever alone".
Bitch, you wouldn't even have to be alone one single day of your life if you didn't CHOOSE TO.
Agreed.
If you feel alone as a women, just start up any online game, use voicechat and before you know it you'll have 20+ new friend requests.

(I know this because I'm larping as female online and it sometimes even bothers me that so many dudes want to play with me)
Ayoooo.. i knew something was fishy...

Todd Thundercock did this and it broke him as a person I think

Why does this bitch think she's entitled to this one particular Chad????
You stupid bitch, instead of whining about this one guy who doesn't like you, why the fuck don't you just get to know one of the other 30+ guys in your DMs????? WHY??? Because you're an entitled stupid bitch.

This subreddit needs to be nuked. It makes my blood boil because of how retarded and entitled it is.
They think life is a romantic movie and Chad will settle for them because they are the "nice girl", because they are beautiful from the inside they think they deserve someone who is beautiful on the outside, Jfl at the hypocrisy.

Ayoooo.. i knew something was fishy...
You're stupid if you don't have a female username ingame, tbh.

Todd Thundercock did this and it broke him as a person I think
How did it break him?
Yeah, it's quite hard to take in. I got ignored and flamed all the time, but as soon as I changed to a female username, everybody was nice to me, I've been getting friend requests all the time, guys were now messaging me if I want to play with them.
It's kinda crazy. Living as a female is literally tutorial mode.

Chadsexual foids are at it once again

r/WillinglyAloneWomen

I would not wash myself for over 1 month to develop smell stink shit semen dried urine etc. and Brutally rape that slut 10 times in a row with no mercy like the worst and most deranged brutal sexual predator. After hardcore painful anal rapes with drill set I would facefuck that slut with my stinky 3 inches nasty tiny prick until vomit and make that nasty sloppy vile and relentless slut eat that vomit and shit. When I will be sexually satisfied I can just brutally murder that vile gross ugly useless mindless meathole in most brutal way using a lot of equipment. When I will finish with that slut I will shit on her massacred carcass and T-Pose on it while doing picture to send it to all her fucking deranged family members (in video game)
122 1223681 luigi head png transparent luigi t pose png

I would not wash myself for over 1 month to develop smell stink shit semen dried urine etc. and Brutally rape that slut 10 times in a row with no mercy like the worst and most deranged brutal sexual predator. After hardcore painful anal rapes with drill set I would facefuck that slut with my stinky 3 inches nasty tiny prick until vomit and make that nasty sloppy vile and relentless slut eat that vomit and shit. When I will be sexually satisfied I can just brutally murder that vile gross ugly useless mindless meathole in most brutal way using a lot of equipment. When I will finish with that slut I will shit on her massacred carcass and T-Pose on it while doing picture to send it to all her fucking deranged family members (in video game)
Fuck her reddit avi

Spezieller Wert Signalisierte Fotzen

Ja hier bin ich so allein und besonders * :feelsclown::feelshaha:

Femcel is an accurate term. They are female celibates not involuntary celibates.
They want a chad to come into their life and sweep them off their feet. Someone messaging them on soyditt doesn’t count

They think life is a romantic movie and Chad will settle for them because they are the "nice girl", because they are beautiful from the inside they think they deserve someone who is beautiful on the outside, Jfl at the hypocrisy.
The wall will collect.

Water is wet.

Foids get tons of attention. Even the ugliest ones get something.

They can be choosy and in the west, if given economic liberation, will hold off on dating or marriage altogether if they can't get chad. Basically sabotaging society and destroying civilization because of their selfishness.

Forever alone by choice, despite having a track record of multiple previous relationships: Femcel. The men they would settle also must have money, doubt they would settle for a man purely because they like him (contrary to men).

Femcel is an accurate term. They are female celibates not involuntary celibates.
They want a chad to come into their life and sweep them off their feet. Someone messaging them on soyditt doesn’t count

Femcels=chadsexual

Then by definition, they are objectively not incel. :feelsjuice:

Also, only 157 of the NPCs that voted in that poll are being honest. :feelsjuice: