Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Femcels: Are they really the female equivalent of the incel?

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★

Femcels: Are they really the female equivalent of the incel?​

Resource type
Thesis
Thesis type
(Thesis) M.A.
Date created
2022-06-27
Authors/Contributors
Author: Ling, Ruby

Abstract

There is currently little to no literature on femcels (female incels) as they are still a relatively new movement on the Internet. However, literature on incels have been well-established due to their ties to the Men's Right Movement (MRM). The current study aims to understand what the femcels movement is and how they compare with their male counterparts, incels, in order to add to the overall understanding of the involuntary celibate movement. A content analysis of known incel and femcel subreddits, r/Incels, r/FemaleDatingStrategy, and r/TruFemcels was performed using Reddit. Key results found that incels and femcels both have similar beliefs about looks and the opposite gender, however, differences varied on their beliefs in sex and relationship. Additionally, femcels were found to have similar beliefs to radical feminism. These results suggest that femcels are likely to be separate from the involuntary celibate movement due to key differences in their belief systems.

What? are you telling me that femcels are feminazis?? :feelswow:
who would've thought!!!!!1 :feelstastyman:

It's crazy how women always want to pass as the victims for anything.

FDS are feminists but the trufemcels were not feminists based on what I saw

Women can never be incels because they are the ones causing it.

I'd have sex with any so-called femcel.

I'd have sex with any so-called femcel.
Yup, trucels would fuck femcel, I don't care is she stinks, is a landwhale or ugly I would fuck her. Thus, femcels are volcels

I don't care is she stinks, is a landwhale or ugly I would fuck her
Exactly. Yet even the ugliest of foids reject us based on looks because they can do better.

I would record it
Well it would be a historic moment, a foid who'd willingly have sex with me, a 3/10 deformed autist in 2023.

Last edited:
Exactly. Yet even the ugliest of foids reject us based on looks because they can do better.
Yup, femcels are the product of foidflation, foids that are too proud to share chad and are retarded enough to think they deserve to secure one. I predict there willl be an increase in (((femcel))) despite dozens of LTNs and incels that are willing to fuck

It's crazy how women always want to pass as the victims for anything.
let me out vixtimize myself and beat the poor inkler maaaaang I didn't get my pity fix today sheeeeit

No it's just foids attention whoring like they do with everything nowadays

Vile feminist cunt just want to make mens lives more miserable, they are probably on this site right now lurking. FUCK YOU, YOU UGLY NOODLEWHORE RICE CUNT, I HOPE A PACK OF NIGGERS RAPES YOU AND KILLS WHITE CHAD

These results suggest that femcels are likely to be separate from the involuntary celibate movement due to key differences in their belief systems.
I still have the fantasy that one day ugly women and ugly men will get together and start fucking.