Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Femcels" are the feminine version of incels, minus the violence

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Of course kike media supports fem"""cels""" :lul:

“In the case of male involuntary celibates, it’s a really hopeless, despairing, ugly community,” Speckhard told Global. “The femcel communities are much more regretful that society is organized the way it is — that it’s painful to them.”

(((Speckhard))) :feelshehe:

most incels are coping hard and not doing crime.

Can't be bothered to read that

"Gaining steam?" That's not news. Oh, this TikTok generation. What's old is new again. Kids got into Dad's skin mags.

is opening a tinder account that big of a hurdle to these "femcels"?

With the fact that scumciety really needs us to burn it instead of coping and making them consumptions, spinning their cogs

Congratulations, you finally made a post that ISN'T about the red tranny app!

I fucking hate femcels. Assuming if they're not trolls, they whine almost everyday on local imageboard and they don't answer when someone is willing to take them for date. Or, teehee I live far away (you still can take a train easily). Women don't need any social skills and men will make everything ready for them, still they won't approach. Fucking chadsexual incel factory volcels.

the way this world has gotten, man

@Simba

:yes:

Only a very small minority of incels are violent. Sexually active men are far more likely to commit violent crimes. They are the vast majority of domestic abusers, rapists and gang members. The lengths this article goes to malign us is bizarre. It is incredibly one-sided, selective and hypocritical. I can guarantee they would call us bigots if we stereotyped black people or Muslims in this fashion.

Crock of shit

I fucking hate femcels. Assuming if they're not trolls
I've never seen one that's not a troll.

Seriously, I suggest if you see "femcel", immediately block and move on.

Sadly, few on this board will do that.

They’re also not a celibate

They're just entitled women waiting for prince billionaire to come pick them up

becky after she hasnt been dicked down for 2 hours

I fucking hate femcels. Assuming if they're not trolls, they whine almost everyday on local imageboard and they don't answer when someone is willing to take them for date. Or, teehee I live far away (you still can take a train easily). Women don't need any social skills and men will make everything ready for them, still they won't approach. Fucking chadsexual incel factory volcels.
Tbh

The main difference isn't the violence, it's that femcels are volcels. You easily see that on Reddit, where "forever alone women" boast about receiving 20+ DMs from men asking them out on coffee dates which they all ignore.

Goofy as fuck. All male problems are dismissed as some kind of violent terrorist plot and the exact same female problem (which is significantly less severe due to tutorial mode) is viewed as a societal and systemic injustice that must be fixed!!! Fuckin hell, male suicide rates are already 4x the rate of foids, when will it stop? Do men need to kill themselves at 10x the rate of foids just for people to actually start giving a shit about their problems?

I like fairy tale stories

society is not gynocentric btw

What a revelation. Foids in general are anything minus violence, foids are almost never violent, they're fucking pussies when it comes to doing actual stuff.

What a revelation. Foids in general are anything minus violence, foids are almost never violent, they're fucking pussies when it comes to doing actual stuff.

Femcels aren`t real just Chadsexual bitches

Not only we are coping hard but also we are hardly discouraged to even talking about any of our problems, yet foids are heavily encouraged to larp like they have any problem

this polish eslut i follow on jewstagram calls herself a femcel

i confronted her about it on dms, cuz this bitch has a bf:dafuckfeels:
its a meme

Just another way for foids to infiltrate a male space. Nuff said.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back