Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel """"""""femcel"""""""""

l33tbl0k3

l33tbl0k3

thermostat iq
★★★★
This girl would literally not date or befriend anyone on this forum, why do women do this shit it pisses me off
>I'm so lonely :((((((((((((( ohhh nooo this video is because I don't know what to do
shut the fuck up bitch. she can hop on fucking tinder or discord and get 1000+ simps and free money

l33tbl0k3

"I'm so lonely" close your cunt fucking slut you never experienced loneliness for a second.

I want to date her

"'""""""female loneliness""""""""

I want to date her
No. She's lonely for a reason, only wants chads. BPD foids like that whore should be avoided like the plague. They will isolate you, use you, and then discard you when they're done with you. Seen it happen to a lot of people. They will do this over, and over again until you are destroyed emotionally. The worst part is, they won't even realize they're doing it. They truly believe that they are the victims in every situation.

This girl would literally not date or befriend anyone on this forum, why do women do this shit it pisses me off
>I'm so lonely :((((((((((((( ohhh nooo this video is because I don't know what to do
shut the fuck up bitch. she can hop on fucking tinder or discord and get 1000+ simps and free money
"I'm so lonely" close your cunt fucking slut you never experienced loneliness for a second.
"'""""""female loneliness""""""""

Decided to do some digging and it seems like she's back on the cock carousel, A-fucking-mazing. Whenever a woman says that she's "lonely" and "needs help", it's a code for "I want free attention and chads".

View attachment 665626

Decided to do some digging and it seems like she's back on the cock carousel, A-fucking-mazing. Whenever a woman says that she's "lonely" and "needs help", it's a code for "I want free attention and chads".
so fucking easy for them its unreal, literally living in tutorial mode.