Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Femcel" rants on JewTube about how hard it is to be ugly.

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★

Last edited:
not clicking but I predict the comments are full of women respecters saying she isn't

Femcels are females that get used by chad and are not wanted by chad for a romantic relationship

Her body language screams narcissistic show.
She's putting on an act and broadcasting herself and being le quirky funne gorl while doing so.

God I hate women

Women cant be one of us.

@itsOVER would take care of it.

Many men would fuck her

Disgusting attention seeking noodlewhore, she can fuck off. Women are finely tuned to their looks level and what they can get. She knows she's reasonably attractive and is calling herself ugly for attention. I hate foids.

I would fuck her every hour wtf is she talking about "being ugly"

Not watching. It's a noodlewhore isn't it?

I guess her Chad white boyfriend isn't returning her messages today.

Whores like her need to be sent to North Korean gulag camps and work some hard labor for a few months to re-educate and re-orient themselves.

face isn’t that ugly, if she is fat than cunt needs to lose weight asap and problems solved

Her answer to one of the comments:

"I don’t want white chads. I want rich men. "

Femcel = foid who can't tie down a chad or a rich cuck. J F L

Her answer to one of the comments:

"I don’t want white chads. I want rich men. "

Femcel = foid who can't tie down a chad or a rich cuck. J F L

Her thought: "bonus if rich white chad"

not clicking but I predict the comments are full of women respecters saying she isn't
Not a cuck but she looks alright and i usually have high standards.
She is just larping teehee femcel

Her white male equivalent would be diagnosed with Down Syndrome. Yet here she is making videos and getting attention and unlimited sexual propositions. J F L

White orbiter to defend my lady!Why does it always have to white cuck to be this pathetic?
She is an ugly noodlewhore and looks like a catfish

This is actually more close to a femcel:

Only for Chad, my body my choice :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Why are you promoting the video of some obscure cunt with less than 200 subs, every time I see a post trying to ralley anger around some unknown female youtube channel its a "grey poster" with barely any posts, how many of you think that is a coincidence, just seems like some bitch larping to use our rage as tools to launch her youtube career and/or increase views, not falling for that shit, stop making these kinds of threads, these threads need to be deleted

"Le incels hate me, remember to like, comment and subscribe"

It's actually full of incels telling her she's full of shit lol, and then her lashing out at them by calling them ugly and calling them incel (thus proving she isn't suffering shit and just wanted attention)
many men clicked

She only gets a view if you watch a certain amount of the video and I watched none.
you have to click to leave a comment regardless of watching :feelsthink:

Did not click

Her body language screams narcissistic show.
She's putting on an act and broadcasting herself and being le quirky funne gorl while doing so.

God I hate women

All the femoid drama gibs me a headache. When you see through it IRL they get triggered. It’s a no win.

Lmao. Another attention whore. She's like a 5 in general but a 7 if you take into consideration that she is asian and most asian foids are hideous.

This is actually more close to a femcel:

This is the type of foid worshiped by deathnics! She's getting pummeled by 3 negros as I type this. Fuck this gay world if I can't get a foid like this!

She sounds autistic ngl

This is the type of foid worshiped by deathnics! She's getting pummeled by 3 negros as I type this. Fuck this gay world if I can't get a foid like this!
She’s not even that ugly. I mean, she’s not attractive but she’s not a landwhale and she’s not covered in tattoos.

I will fuck her.

There problem solved, now shut the fuck up.

She damn near looks like every asian girl i've seen without makeup