Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femcel Pride Worldwide (femcel sistahs GTFIH!!!!)

• Thread starter SoycuckGodOfReddit
  • Start date
SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

the way, the truth, the light
★★★★★
hi there, fellow femcel sistahs!

I'm so glad that we've finally found a safe space free from fucking moid infiltrators

I really hated how male incels would infiltrate our forums, trying to get us to date them. it is disgusting. they would spam our femcelsubs with posts like this:

ick

femcels are superior to moid incels in every way. firstly, we are far more emotionally intelligent than moid incels, and we have much more nuanced perspectives on life and society. in addition, we are much more empathetic and compassionate, and have a much deeper understanding of gender and sexuality than moid incels. moids are all entitled and irrational, I honestly hate them

moid incels are just pathetic cumrags whining that Stacy wasn't impressed by their 'niceness' and impassioned cum tributes. only femcels know real pain. we are hated for being quirky and different and trans

femcels are the true queens of the world

we are the master gender, and moids are our pathetic little servants

moids are lame and stupid, while us femcels are brilliant and clever

moids are merely our playthings. if they want to fuck us, they should prepare to be brutally murdered afterwards, because they never deserved us

all hail the femcel master race!

lol, I wonder what percentage of femcels are secretly trans. That's an interesting point!
generally femcel communities have a high trans percentage, sometimes more than actual foids.

there was a poll here: