Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femcel is a made up term

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

**\ the way, the truth, the light /**
★★★★★
There is no such thing as a femcel. Any girl can find at least one man to sleep with him or have a relationship with him. But most femcels don't wanna try anymore cuz they don't like any sub-8 males.
I know y'all femcel niggas all mad at me but I don't really care, you know it's the truth. Unless looking at you can literally turn men to stone, you will find someone willing to spend a life with you.

Thing is though. Locking yourself in safe feminist spaces to hate on men who are 'beneath you' is self sabotage. Many non-trans femcel foids look pretty normal to be honest

Obviously femcels aren't real. But the real take away is there is no such thing as a lonely female. Go on the sanctioned suicide forum and you'll mostly see posts about foids complaining about some issue with their boyfriends. The greatest level of pain foids go through is the trials of Chad worship. They will never know abandonment or isolation. It's all a fun little game to them. The truth is depression is an exclusively sub 5 male trait. Stacy tries to fake kill herself with a bottle of Xanax while her male looksmatch has already blown his head off with a shotgun after not being to cope with video games anymore

Obviously femcels aren't real. But the real take away is there is no such thing as a lonely female. Go on the sanctioned suicide forum and you'll mostly see posts about foids complaining about some issue with their boyfriends. The greatest level of pain foids go through is the trials of Chad worship. They will never know abandonment or isolation. It's all a fun little game to them. The truth is depression is an exclusively sub 5 male trait. Stacy tries to fake kill herself with a bottle of Xanax while her male looksmatch has already blown his head off with a shotgun after not being to cope with video games anymore
True, foid issues are generally just fluctuations in the stuff they take for granted, not actual deprivation

Stacy tries to fake kill herself with a bottle of Xanax while her male looksmatch has already blown his head off with a shotgun after not being to cope with video games anymore
absolutely brootal, id kiss a shotgun barrel too if i couldnt cope with vidya anymore

absolutely brootal, id kiss a shotgun barrel too if i couldnt cope with vidya anymore
My dopamine levels are so low I can't get pleasure from anything. I haven't touched my PlayStation. Might be time to rope

moment of silence for all the niggas who don't get the reference :feelskek:

Andrew Tate?
TW :soy: : retarded infiltrator thread

My dopamine levels are so low I can't get pleasure from anything. I haven't touched my PlayStation. Might be time to rope
does your parents give you any neetbucks? ive been able to keep my interest in vidya at peak levels cause of that,