Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femcel experience

C

Celophane

Greycel
A story from my bluepilled days that contributed to me eventually becoming blackpilled. I became friends with this one femcel based on how we were both social outcasts. We were supportive to eachother for a few months. And then she downloaded tinder. And it was as expected. Billion matches showering her for attention to pick and choose from. It took a few days for her to drop the "i just want a connection" and switch to "Chad only". Tall, well built, good face, STEM major with a well paid job, great in bed and sexually dominant but also completely uncaring about sex, and is supposed to be in awe of how she's "not like the other girls" (she was very much like the other girls. Literally a walking stereotype of a early 2000s teenager raised on Justin Bieber, Hannah Montana and Twilight). Mind you, she was still in high school at that time. Plus a staple of her dates was to check out how many women they can get and how many are they acutally getting. The target was a man who could get any women and sex on a regular basis but chooses not to. Everyone else was trash. And i mean trash. She looked down hard on anyone who didn't fit her "reasonable" standards. Including me since from that moment she regulary started taunting me about how worthless i am. Women are so fucking easy these days, she said. All you have to do is take care of yourself and be intelligent tee hee. Just drop your uni and go to STEM. Just eat less and move more. That's literally so easy, i'm just an idiot. Those aren't my assumptions, she told me about this stuff petty much daily. The only time she was ever nice to me was when Chad friendzoned her. She legit cried about it for two weeks and started thanking me how i'm her only friend. But then she found this Jake Gyllenhaal looking CEO and it went back to the usual. Until she thought he won't commit and she went back to the "sad femcel" persona. But then he did and she went back to being a "stone cold bitch" like she called herself.

TLDR: Femcels don't exist

brutal, i only hope for a merciful lord that will help punish those who have wronged people of all backgrounds. The blackpill is understanding how Satan has won over Humanity

There is no such thing as a femcel. All women can get laid and married(get into a relationship).

There is no such thing as a femcel. All women can get laid and married(get into a relationship).
Yeah, with some useless desperate incel. All the quality guys have unrealistic standards and only give stupid Stacies a chance. Legit thing she said. Also, i once asked her how many time she actually got rejected and she said twice. By the Chad from tinder and some dude in early middle school.

Femcel do not exist . They all have at least one simp who they will be compatible with

Now that i think about it, they do exist as long as you read the name correctly. Fem(ale)cel(ibate). Nothing involountary in there. You could call it Chaocel. Chad Only Celibate

Re: I keep falling in love with aromantic girls
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#181988304Tuesday, January 19, 2016 3:41 AM CST
The problem may not necessarily be that they are "aromantic", it may simply be that they lack romantic interest involving you specifically. This is not your fault. Only mathematics is valuable.

Png

#181989152Tuesday, January 19, 2016 4:39 AM CST
heyyy anony haven't seen you in a while. welcome back I see what you mean. preference is different in all of them though, one of them stated they'd date me, but doesn't "love" me. she left the week after, though, so it wouldn't work out the rest of them though, what you said kinda fit in I guess

For proof of how easy women have it today, just look at how happy 'femcels' actually are
FB-IMG-1559644027293.jpg

Now that i think about it, they do exist as long as you read the name correctly. Fem(ale)cel(ibate). Nothing involountary in there. You could call it Chaocel. Chad Only Celibate
Yup basically this

Last edited:
Yeah, with some useless desperate incel. All the quality guys have unrealistic standards and only give stupid Stacies a chance.
Dude, the "Pig Woman experiment" has resulted in dozens of Chadlites begging for a chance to put a ring on the finger of a morbidly obese, deformed, balding, dirty and unkempt woman with bad habits and a terrible history.

There are millions of decent guys looking for a wife, but basically all foids are Chad-only until they're 30-something and realize their options are: keep waiting for the gigachad to wife her up or settle for a Chadlite or HTN they will resent for the rest of their lives.