Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Femcel" doesn't understand how kissless virgins can exist

PersonalityClown

PersonalityClown

lonely since 1995
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/virgin/comments/1e7m1kz/kissless_touchless/

40chfr.jpg

>As a female, i have always assumed men had it easier i guess, to get laid, kissed whatever
Laughing tom cruise

what a retarded foid. her post wreaks of low iq

Foids really are fucking retarded creatures

She only sees chad therefore anyone else doesn't exist :feelsthink:

Stupid retard foid, I bet she is ran thru :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelspuke:

Stupid retard foid, I bet she is ran thru :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelspuke:
Wish a vehicle ran through her and left her goey brains and innards splattered all over the streets.

I live in America I simply can't imagine someone not regularly getting access to clean water does that really happen?

40chfr.jpg

>As a female, i have always assumed men had it easier i guess, to get laid, kissed whatever
Virtually all the men in that thread are KHHVs, while all the women have kissed or claim to be "saving it" for somebody ( :chad: ). This is why women shouldn't really be in involuntary celibate communities. All they do is flaunt their options and undermine our struggles. Their experience with virginity is completely different to ours. They are sexless by choice; we have no options at all.

They don't understand us and they can't comprehend our pain. We might as well be Eldritch entities to them.

Last edited:
Foids live in a different reality that is 10 realities from ours. Whores like that should never be spoiled.

Even ""outcast"" Women really see us as an anomaly brutal

Men always find a way :feelscomfy:

I've touched a woman but it wasn't with consent :feelscomfy:

Virtually all the men in that thread are KHHVs, while all the women have kissed or claim to be "saving it" for somebody ( :chad: ). This is why women shouldn't really be in involuntary celibate communities. All they do is flaunt their options and undermine our struggles. Their experience with virginity is completely different to ours. They are sexless by choice; we have no options at all.

They don't understand us and they can't comprehend our pain. We might as well be Eldritch entities to them.

Women see all average men as unattractive so to them average men having sex is proof it's easy for men.

I like to assume that people aren't retards, so I'm leaning towards that account being a troll. But then again there are people who are this retarded and women really don't understand the things that men go through. They seem to only have the eyes for the successful Chads who get everything they want in life, which is probably why feminists believe in male privilege.

Saying men have an easier time getting laid is RAGEfuel

I like to assume that people aren't retards, so I'm leaning towards that account being a troll. But then again there are people who are this retarded and women really don't understand the things that men go through. They seem to only have the eyes for the successful Chads who get everything they want in life, which is probably why feminists believe in male privilege.
I don't know about that, very foid-like typing and if it was a troll I think it would be more extreme

She, like all virgin women, is a virgin by choice.

Being a Gen Z Normie or Sub5 man in 2024: Tutorial mode.

> If it was the opposite timeline.

reading this fucking foids post history enrages me. it has rejected multiple offers to get laid in the past.

there's no such thing as a femcel. just volcel women.

Below average foid level IQ

She needs to be collared and sold to an incel