Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femcel boards about to have a meltdown as one of their LARP'ers is exposed

Ataris

Ataris

Recruit
★★★

Also another "femcel" posted to "rateme" sub for a rate and got above average ratings and she instantly dwonvoted all replies and started talking about how she got rated 3's and below.

And another. WTF. This girl got majority average ratings.

What a pathetic sub. JFL.

hurrdurr, I'm a fucking paradox. If I weren't I'd be desperate to get with the first incel/nerdy guy I came across

All femcels have to do in order to get rid of their awful forced celibacy is to download Tinder

Femcel = Can’t secure chad as fast as stacy

She’s got a moon face that she’s trying to hide, all that make up can’t hide bone structure

Cocked Gun

femcel is larping female virgins arent even real

"Femcels" are an absolute meme and do not exist. They could easily get with hundreds of guys.

I posted in the truerateme sub and got 5.5

"Femcels" are an absolute meme and do not exist. They could easily get with hundreds of guys.
This times 1 quadrillion.

"Femcels" Are just women who can't get Chads, Tyrones, Jocks etc. and ignore nerds,manlets, etc. They have no reason to bitch, they can easliy get nonChads,NonTyrones if they wanted to. They then whine" Oh I can't get Chad or Tyrone to notice me waaaaaa I'm a Femcel"

I'm like bitch stop whining and go for the nerd you've been ignoring for dear god who knows how long.

Last edited:
maybe she's born with it, maybe its photoshop

>caring what happens on that board

"Femcel" = foids who can't get a Chad or GigaChad. Seriously, even 80 year old grannies and literal pigwomen get tons of matches. Femcels don't exist.

Last edited:
apparently you can have boyfriends and guys blowing up your phone with offers to be your boyfriend and still be femcel.
sure, why not.
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

There's not female virgins past 12, autism and uglyness actually increases sexual activity on females because since they are' inferior to the vast majority of males their cunts sells low to the vast majority of buyers, just be superior that them and you will get sexual access, hypergamy 101

This girl however, obvious larping/attention whoring.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back