Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 'Femcel' admits to being Chad only.

Samuel Little

Samuel Little

RageMaster
★★

We all know that femcels aren't real, this bitch is dropping some blackpills.
I can't help but be attracted to Chad because it's biological teehee! :feelskek:

hope she is raped and killed

water recording GIF by ADWEEK

As lonely as a hot, blonde girl.
20240104 184951

“On the topic of attraction”

I already fucking hate her for her pretentious sounding cunty title of her post

Notice how none of the Foids have commented. She said the Quite bit out Loud and they don't wanna have to acknowledge/ admit/ discuss it.

Notice how none of the Foids have commented. She said the Quite bit out Loud and they don't wanna have to acknowledge/ admit/ discuss it.

I can't help but be attracted to Chad because it's biological teehee! :feelskek:

This is why I encourage brocels never to lower your standards. Foids never lower their standards for us. If you do get on with a ugly girl be sure to treat her horribly.

As if we didn’t know this already.

Hope she gets raped by a Sub5

Are you a serial killer?

This is why I encourage brocels never to lower your standards. Foids never lower their standards for us. If you do get on with a ugly girl be sure to treat her horribly.
Standarcels are based since even trashy women make fun of trashy men.
I saw a picture of a soy faggot male feminist from my country on some conference.
This dude is completely soy, feminine, pushing for 'equality' but he's probably straight.
And female politician near him covered her mouth to prevent laughter probably. It was obvious that she thought how pathetic he was even if she herself was unfeminine, unattractive, had unsexy unfertile body, low value trashy female in other words.
But because majority of men think that even such barracudas are worthy of relationships 'women', these trashy females think that they are better than trashy men.

GREETINGS THIS SHAWN HANNITY LETS BLOW UP ALL FEMCELS WITH OFF BRAND TNT THIS IS A FOXS NEWS ALERT

(Shawn hannity said it not me)

Memes do write themselves.

All femcels are volcels. Ton of them still get pumped and dumped by chads

"femcels" still fuck plenty of Chads but cant secure LTR with a Chad (no shit) so they think they are forever alone or some shit

I hope they all will get raped and killed by 10 niggers

if i was a bit earlier i would've made it in the screencap :feelshaha:

Normies: Hmmm, ya know.. how about we put her voluntary, self-inflicted, absolutely avoidable circumstance on the saaame level as those other lonely men which don't even have options??

Mark my words. Women are going and have already start to mock incels and ugly people cause its necessary to expand the femenist movement, they'll bully ugly men as a way to get gratification. They will start getting beta orbitters aswell, pretty water, and i sound stoopid.

My sister has already begun saying she hates short men cause they suffer from ego, and self hatred, she used to show me pictures of chad and start giggling like a girl and start screaming. She says im a virgin loser, and i call her a whore, then she starts becoming mad calling me an incel, Jfl.

Atleast she's honest lol

wow iam surprised

dead subreddit tbh. no such that as a femcel.

Most honest foid.
That's the thing, some people here say all foids are rude and harsh towads unattractive people and in general this is correct, but there are some outliers where the difference is much less pronounced, to the degree that, at least in "enforced conversation" (school or work, where talking to that peculiar person is necessary) there's almost no difference to spot.

But, as she admits here, sub-consiously there's ALWAYS a difference and she is just honest enough to (anonymously) admit that she can consciously spot her different behavior. Every program is chained by it's sourcecode and humans are bound by their DNA.

Even if you encounter nice females who genuinely treat you ok - they will never be attracted to you.
Not if you're a true-cel.

You never see men on r/ForeverAlone, r/Virgin or .is talk about shit like this. And yet they pretend that men care more about looks than women and that ugly men self-sabotage by having absurdly high standards. JFL

She sounds like such a cunt.

I get TERMINAL cancer whenever I try to read anything written by a foid

All women are like this, very few just admit it

LMFAO she posted this thread on IT cuz she knew they'd circlejerk along with her. Fuck you you dumb bitch, it's called FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION

God, I cant imagine how ugly and fat a woman has to be to use reddit, Fucking let alone sneak onto incels forum to see what we say. She probably looks like a bi gendered box troll Lmao

OH. And its a fucking man, tranny, Hope he ends up gutted on the side walk like a brazilian street worker