Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "femcel" admits that she wants to leech off a wealthy man

czechcel_08

czechcel_08

Graycel lives matter
★★
Thrhhhr

Femcel = chad only n° 74229263264

Women will cheat to get even better living standards because of their hardwired coding. Water is wet.

how is this surprising most people wish they could leech of some wealthy man/woman yakno if theyre bein honest

Women will cheat to get even better living standards because of their hardwired coding. Water is wet.
wtf why is your avi that gay rapist? his face really scares me for some reason..

I like that this kind of leeching is defended by blaming "capitalism".:feelskek: Shows you the real reason why foids love leftism.

Women wanted to be part of the soul crushing machine as wageslaves. Now they will enjoy it.

wtf why is your avi that gay rapist? his face really scares me for some reason..
Because having a serial killer or edgy person on it wouldn't be speaking the truth about me, the truth is that i look like this guy. the only difference is i haven't raped anyone.

Haha dumb bitch drank the feminist kool aid lmfao lifefuel

I like that this kind of leeching is defended by blaming "capitalism".:feelskek: Shows you the real reason why foids love leftism.

Women wanted to be part of the soul crushing machine as wageslaves. Now they will enjoy it.
They get a taste of male privilege and wish they could spit it out. :feelshmm::feelshehe:

What's this? A foid who got her fill of Chads and now wants a Betabuxx?
Enjoy being a wagie. :dab:

All of her dreams are literally achievable due to her vagina, instead of acting upon them she bitches about it online.
These fem"cels" are jokes.

Foids are hypergamous by nature

She needs to be more strong and independent.

This is how every foid thinks.
But by the time they realize they want to be wives, they’ve already taken tons of chad dick and are rendered public property cum receptacles, not wives.

All of her dreams are literally achievable due to her vagina, instead of acting upon them she bitches about it online.

Women are gold diggers, marriage is a scam, nothing new under the sun.

Femcel lol throw her in a fire

Screen Shot 2020 01 12 at 62003 PM

More proof that soys and used whores are usually anti-capitalist. They just want to live in luxury without having to work for it themselves by taking money from those who do work for it.
When tutorial island isn't tutorial enough for them.
She needs to be more strong and independent.
These are the entitled children (((they))) tell normies to put in leadership roles and accept them into universities over more eligible men.

Last edited:
Women are the original neets and they want their title back

That's all these "femcels" are, leeches.

Only nubile virgins deserve that kind of life. High time preference roasties only deserve agony and stress.

Well they fucked that up by adding women to the workplace.

Now most men are not wealthy enough to support a useless hag, and the ones who can have no reason to do so unless desperate cucks.

On this and age, she just needs to stop being a landwhale and she could get a rich Chad.
Only nubile virgins deserve that kind of life. High time preference roasties only deserve agony and stress.

Yep.

Not a prime girl you just can get a mediocre betabuxx