Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Femboys Should Be Forced To A Gender Change

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I have no respect for them. I am 5'7 155lbs dwarf skeleton but I started gym. I will do everything to not look like a foid. But these bastards are choosing to become a foid. If they love that so much they should be forced for gender change surgery.

no, they must die:feelshmm:

They are an abomination to males:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Maybe they were a lab experiment and were created by foids to infiltrate and convert more men to foidism:society::society::society:

They should be castrated

How is that an improvement, lol

They should be castrated
that will make them frustrated as they would not be able to orgasm or they might like it even more. who gives a shit about fembois.

i believe ugly normies who are unable to find a girlfriends, influenced by lgbt and positive reinforcement on reddit, easy access to foid cloth online tries different things to fit in and cope.

i believe ugly normies who are unable to find a girlfriends, influenced by lgbt and positive reinforcement on reddit, easy access to foid cloth online tries different things to fit in and cope.
Short dwarfs like me are becoming gayfemboys :reeeeee:

Nah, they should rather be killed in the most brutal way possible!

It seems like femboys get more pussy than gymcels. And better pussy as well. Every gymmaxxed retard I see has a fat gf

high IQ. we gotta be like Iran and force em. Even better ofc would be to do some experimental gene therapy shit on em and try to shape shift their body with that shit like some frogs do :lul:

Femboys should be massacred

high IQ. we gotta be like Iran and force em. Even better ofc would be to do some experimental gene therapy shit on em and try to shape shift their body with that shit like some frogs do :lul:
Is that what Iranians actually do

I have no respect for them. I am 5'7 155lbs dwarf skeleton but I started gym. I will do everything to not look like a foid. But these bastards are choosing to become a foid. If they love that so much they should be forced for gender change surgery.
Need Femboy and furry concentration camps

We need femboy and furry death camps.