Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Femasites Have Always Lusted After Murderous Barbaric Cannibal Apes

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★

Look at this thin armed, gay alien skull, narrow jawed, ethnic autist... This is obviously an ancient Egyptian depiction of a priest but this is generally what the first human males tended to look like, although not as tidy. You see, humans were originally a stoner race that LDAR'd on the beaches of The Persian Gulf and Eastern Mediterranean. That all changed when the original European males, the original CHADs migrated south and invaded human territory.

(not that the artist forgot to add the fangs which he later mentioned)

This is the face of the original CHAD, the original European. I guess the We Waz Kangz people were right about the original Europeans having black skin...This is a face that early human femasites got wet for, this is the face of who would bully, maim, kill, and cuck early human males, this is what a good personality looks like... this is what CHAD looked like. This is a Neanderthal, also known as Every Femasite's Dream BF.

This is what an alpha male looks like. It's an animal beast that rips humans apart with it's strength and teeth. It's only failo is that it doesn't have the muscles for swimming. You think the joke about black people not being able to swim is for real? No. Black dudes are instinctively aware of the fact that swimming makes a man look dysgenic and weak. These prehistoric chads had spears too and could thrust one right through a human male and hold his body up on it one handed. They were cannibals. Cannibalism is considered alpha to femasites because it's manly to kill males who are weaker than you and consume their flesh raw. They would even rip human babies away from their mother's tits and smash their skulls on the ground and it would get the mothers WET. Females are attracted to BRUTE FORCE VIOLENCE. Almost every femoid on discord will agree that they find male on male violence to be "hot", especially when it's not a fair fight and it's chad vs incel. Nothing gets a foid wetter than the thought of a barbaric beast killing a man bare handed and crushing his skull on the ground until it's nothing but a disfigured mush of a face with brains leaking out of the back of the skull while the body convulses in death. A neanderthal would have an erection as he smashes a human males bones and kills him ruthlessly because he would know any watching human female would be soaking wet downstairs and ready to get ravaged by him right on top of the still warm corpse. Even if the foids risked getting killed and eaten by the neanderthals after getting dicked down by them, they still risked it because they wanted to breed with these apex predators and have chad cromagnon offspring that they could raise to grow up and kill weak and defenseless human males with just as much ease and ruthlessness. Female sexuality=worship of chad, violence, and death.

Remember how incel humans had the muscles that allowed them to swim? Well, that allowed us to throw spears too. But even when throwing spears, we could throw them far enough or hard enough to risk going near those creatures. So the incels, the ancestors of all humanity, invented the first Tek-9 in the history of Planet Columbine, the atlatl. So in order to save the human race, incels had to go ER on chads. This is why going ER is even justified today, because barbarians will only stop oppressing us when they are dead. It is said that humans were hunted so brutally by the neanderchads that they were reduced to just less than a hundred survivors in the Levant, the battleground of the original Beta Uprising. "Taking a shower", "changing wardrobe", getting a haircut" and "working on personality" would not save us, only making sure society (neanderthals and foids) got what they fucking deserved, pre-Minecraft. I'm sure the foids and cuckolds who worshiped the neanderthals as their gods tried to push for atlatl control and call based prehistoric Beta Uprisingcels that they were mentally ill, but we were evolution-ill because we did not have the brutal predatory genetic traits that would make us the most unstoppable, violent, and aggressive species on earth, and facial surgery and steroids didn't exist yet... but they who said we were mentally ill were the easiest targets for neanderthals anyway.

The Neanderthals, the Freemasons and police officers of the prehistoric world, were eventually hunted to extinction by huMAN males. We didn't feast on their flesh either, we left them for the vultures. Now, based men would exile a foid who got raped or fucked by a neanderthal from the tribe or even kill the cunt so they would be cucked by keeping such useless whores alive. However, cuckolding, the spirit of America, existed even back then and some human males were not based and did not have the soul of Non-Cucks United within them. They allowed foids who got dicked down by neanderthals to live, in fact they worshiped the hybrid offspring. These hybrids were part man-part beast, cromagnons. Eventually after all the neanderthals were wiped out, cromagnons became the new alpha apex predators and began killing, enslaving, and cucking human males. This is why the based humans killed foids who bred with beasts, because they didn't want to be oppressed by the half breeds. Cromagnons had the chad DNA from the neanderthals, and the chads of today are the men who have the most cromagnon DNA. It's time for us to deal with the cromagnon-human hybrids the same way we dealt with neanderthals. It's time for atlatls in the college cafeterias. The essence of Dylan and Eric is the essence of our human ancestors who survived against all odds.

Remember, being human is being incel in the eyes of femasites. Femoids hate human males, and they hate the sun and it's light because their neanderthal fuckbuddies had great night vision and were nocturnal predators who reigned supreme in the purple age of Shamash (not Utu, Shamash is the original Ninurta). I hate being human, I'd rather be a yazata... but at least I can say that foids hate me because of my race, my human race. Gun control is atlatl control, foids want us to be defenseless against today's barbaric neanderthals instead of fighting back with intelligence and tools like our ancestors did. Femasites are disgusting, vile, hypocritical barbaric beasts who should be enslaved... and they should live through an era where huMANity rises up and hunts all the chads into extinction.

TL;DR Foids fuck cannibal chad apes over human because they lust for pure genetic power in physical combat and a non-human level of ruthlessness.

there is not a day that passes where i dont wish i wasnt part black. black facial features are utterly repulsive in my opinion.
How much would you pay if there was a surgery to transition from being part West African to part Somali?

true.

we are descendant of rapists, killers.

It really is like that. Also what would they risk getting dicked down by the conquerors? At worst they would be working for them (something that foids don’t mind when you’re a Chad). They were just a resource, like any other. No reason to harm them. Men would face torture, humilliation and death.