Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Femanon prove JBW

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-

IT NEVER BEGAN FOR DEATHNICS

literally all larp

One of the reasons I stopped going there, also consider that the post at the bottom is the same one just even more obvious bait.

I seriously never understood why some people aren´t even attracted to THEIR OWN RACE it is so fucked up and they are also hypocrites by wanting other races to date them while they are repulsed by their own kind.

literally all larp
Yes women telling the world white men are literal god's is total larp , JBW is bullshit man all DEATHNICS are just self hating copers and the real truecels are whitecels

Yes women telling the world white men are literal god's is total larp , JBW is bullshit man all DEATHNICS are just self hating copers and the real truecels are whitecels
This but unironically

literally all larp

Yup.
The first response looks legit but the last three are LARPs.

Look at the last reply. No foid would ever use the term "Chad" unironically.

I'm never going to /r9k/ again. It's a shithole and both /tv/ and /pol/ have better thinly-veiled incel threads.

because whites have better personalities, sweaty.

You really browse 4chan's /r9k/ guys? It is like tranny-normie-larper cesspool.

You really browse 4chan's /r9k/ guys? It is like tranny-normie-larper cesspool.
I normally don't but thought about giving it a try and look what I found

I saw mostly Asians and Hispanic women lusting after white cock. Both races are thoroughly defeated and cucked by whites. Colonized both mentally and physically. The women serve as sex slaves and the men are slave labor for the white race. I have no respect for them unless they uncuck themselves.

I believe whites are the most sought after race but this does sort of seem like larp

99% chance its a larp.

JFL @ ever visiting cuckchan at all
I need to visit /pol/ for the international happenings and mass shootings. And /tv/ is very funny with its memes like cunny, sneed, "If you watch Harry Potter you are trained to read Stephen King", etc.