Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill females will rather be with a Natural Chad that got deformed that an ex-deformed truecel that got plastic surgery and now have Normie/chad looks

Ub2w

Ub2w

Banned
-
females value mostly two things from males, 1)Good genes for their offspring and 2)social benefits of being with a high status males in the eyes of society.

This is part of the reason on why do you see so many ex-chads that even when they are deformed thanks to an accident still manage to get sex, a female that knows the poor lad history and see photos on how he used to look like will subconsciously understand that even if he impregnates her his genes despite what the eyes tells are actually of good quality, removing the deep hatred femoids feel for sub-optimal genes, allowing them to develop positive feelings instead of right genocidal one's like usual and what's better: She will be also be able to pose as a non-shallow, magnificent person because she's with a deformed guy, since society will also usually know that's its not his subhuman genes the cause but bad cirmscuntances it's social status in the eyes of fellow roasties will not get lower, it's a win-win and cucktears and else are legitimely retarded for posting such examples as a "proof" of incels being wrong, even the cherrypicked photos that are posted 1000 times of the same legitimely hideous dudes that are married are even more legitime that chads that got deformed thanks to accidents/attacks/whatever having sexual activity.

In counterposition, an truecel that is that way because nature and got surgerymaxxed will actually receive even more hatred from roasties as if he was still deformed and even if now he looks like Chris Hemsworth, an male that try to dress his subhumanity, not matter if he don't want to reproduce will produce such a reaction of disgust from both females and males even if he don't even do it for sexual purposes, this reaction compared with the one when females got surgery is comprensible if you see mother nature, overall, the evolutionary preassure in males in order to get selected for procreation is at least 3x stronger that a female, every female, not matter how ugly she is, will always be expected to reproduce when she wants with her own selection to pick the breeder that are always two points above her, that's why when females got plastic surgery is seen by society as a humanitarian action at best or as a shallow competition with other female for social status(because females only value looks, even between themselves)

So as a deformed male, your only choices for a chance for reproducing is going for the 1% success route of getting rich/famous, if you fail, too bad, doing anything else will be perceived as cheating, females will hate you and males will ridicule you because if they confirm that you are heterosexual will only means more competition for them so they have to shun you, this will made your social status will go even lower that when you were deformed, as a result, you will neither have good genes or social status so deformed ex-chad will still have more chances of getting laid that you, that's why even if you have an official reason for it(aka desviated septum, mouth breathing, etc) never tell anybody about it, never get into relationships, never married because sooner or later people will find out that you surgerymaxxed and the social consequences will be catastrophic.

How the fuck will they know what you looked like before surgeries? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Your body is just a vessel for your DNA

How the fuck will they know what you looked like before surgeries? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Some retards actually says it loud, not mentioning that unless you move to other side of the countries there's always the risk that you will met someone that knows how you looked like pre-Plastic surgery in your social/work circles and the rumors will start sooner or later.

No fucking shit.

Some retards actually says it loud, not mentioning that unless you move to other side of the countries there's always the risk that you will met someone that knows how you looked like pre-Plastic surgery in your social/work circles and the rumors will start sooner or later.

I plan on switching countries every few years anyway

Totally wrong.

Females care about looks.

If you were chad and got deformed by an accident, its over for you.

If you were 3/10 and managed to ascend to 6/10 by plastic surgery, you will escape inceldom. Ponto.

Retard level iq post tbh. They cannot tell whether you got surgery or not. All they see is face. Plastic surgery is the only proven method for us truecels to ascend.

Ummm I just won't tell her? How hard is that?

Totally wrong.

Females care about looks.

If you were chad and got deformed by an accident, its over for you.

If you were 3/10 and managed to ascend to 6/10 by plastic surgery, you will escape inceldom. Ponto.
They care about good genes, that's why they worship looks.

Females ridicules average looking guys that get plastic surgery, imagine about ugly guys.

Retard level iq post tbh. They cannot tell whether you got surgery or not. All they see is face. Plastic surgery is the only proven method for us truecels to ascend.
That why i said that people should never know that you get PS.

They care about good genes, that's why they worship looks.

Females ridicules average looking guys that get plastic surgery, imagine about ugly guys.

That why i said that people should never know that you get PS.

No shit, why the fuck would I tell them that I got plastic surgery?

No shit, why the fuck would I tell them that I got plastic surgery?
As i said, there's always chances the new people you meet post surgery will know that you get surgery.

Especially if you stil live in the same place that you lived before plastic surgery.

My post is mostly of why things are like that, i'm not saying that plastic surgery or surgerymaxxing are bad strategies, just the implications, that's what happens when you don't read nothing but the title.

Last edited:
As i said, there's always chances the new people you meet post surgery will know that you get surgery.

Especially if you stil live in the same place that you lived before plastic surgery.

My post is mostly of why things are like that, i'm not saying that plastic surgery or surgerymaxxing are bad strategies, that's what happens when you don't read nothing but the title.

I read your whole post. All I got out of it was some rambling about how "original" Chads are superior to surgerymaxxed Chads, without any evidence to back it up.

I read your whole post. All I got out of it was some rambling about how "original" Chads are superior to surgerymaxxed Chads, without any evidence to back it up.
If your veredict was that, i can say that you have a very feminized way of seeing things.

If your veredict was that, i can say that you have a very feminized way of seeing things.

Are you coping because you can't afford to get surgeries?

Are you coping because you can't afford to get surgeries?
i'm not coping and i can afford it via insurance

This thread is just an hipothesis in form of an scenerio where everyone knows that chad is chad and incel is incel since birth and in direct cause of their respective genes, regardless of how they look rigth now, that can happen IRL and indeed happens.

Not need to get emotional.

i'm not coping and i can afford it via insurance

This thread is just an hipothesis in form of an scenerio where everyone knows that chad is chad and incel is incel since birth and in direct cause of their respective genes, regardless of how they look rigth now, that can happen IRL and indeed happens.

Not need to get emotional.

Then get the surgeries. Seriously man, it will really improve your quality of life and how people treat you. My plan is to surgerymaxx within one year of graduating.

Then get the surgeries. Seriously man, it will really improve your quality of life and how people treat you. My plan is to surgerymaxx within one year of graduating.
Ok but that have nothing to do with this thread, here it just looks like writted verbiage

an truecel should indeed pursue plastic surgery not only because of foids and sexual life but because it will indeed improve his life in all the fields.

Last edited:

I have decided to never show any girl I ever date my presurgical face. Fuck them. They have no right to know. I don't trust them. I know what will happen.

I have decided to never show any girl I ever date my presurgical face. Fuck them. They have no right to know. I don't trust them. I know what will happen.

Well, I don't even have to make that decision, given that I haven't talked to a girl in over 3 years.