Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Females will always look elsewhere and they expect me to dodge

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
I have witnessed it once again at the gym yesterday. Females tend to look somewhere else. Either to their phone or just straight forward like anything around them is nothing but thin air. It is just they muted their entire surroundings. They will only come to you if they want something like: ''Are you finished yet on that machine?''
They even do not look to decent looking men. They just ignore their environment completely. The princess is walking and every men around her is nothing but an unworthy slave. I just do not get it. You have to keep an eye on your surroundings, anything else is careless, yet those little princesses are treating anything else around her like thing air.
Also they just walk straight forward while only looking straight forward, expecting me to dodge. I will never dodge. They are nothing but NPCs.

Lucky you. Women just avoid me after they take one glance at me from a distance. :feelsrope:

Dump iced coffee on them next time

Same thing in the street. I'll be walking down the road carrying some shopping and a gang of foids will be walking towards me and none will attempt to move out of the way (which would be the polite thing to do since I'm the one carrying shit). So I just barge through them. I've even knocked a girl to the floor doing this.

Shit happened to me at the gym today too. Hoe was sitting in one of those chairs by the dumbbells and was on her phone for like 15 minutes. She wasnt lifting before that, and after she put her phone down she just got on the running machines.

Lucky you. Women just avoid me after they take one glance at me from a distance. :feelsrope:

I have read your Story of what happened to you recently. Unfortunately, Islam won't do it, I guess...

Dump iced coffee on them next time

I just used to shoulder slap them while walking.

Same thing in the street. I'll be walking down the road carrying some shopping and a gang of foids will be walking towards me and none will attempt to move out of the way (which would be the polite thing to do since I'm the one carrying shit).

Exactly. It is alyways the same. At the gym, on the street, in a bus.

So I just barge through them. I've even knocked a girl to the floor doing this.

Good that you kept your frame and knocked her to the ground. What was her reaction?

Shit happened to me at the gym today too. Hoe was sitting in one of those chairs by the dumbbells and was on her phone for like 15 minutes. She wasnt lifting before that, and after she put her phone down she just got on the running machines.

Just lift the chair while she is sitting on top of that. She will be intimidated by your strength.

I have read your Story of what happened to you recently. Unfortunately, Islam won't do it, I guess...
In the west mostly, it's hard to keep women in check as there is so much ""freedom"" for these girls. They can go out with their boyfriends and tell mommy and daddy they're just at school studying with their friends... while they're actually in another city with their boyfriends, doing God-knows-what. :feelsrope: And to think these sluts will eventually marry some betabuxx who has to pay a couple of grands for their wedding night. :feelsrope:

Same thing in the street. I'll be walking down the road carrying some shopping and a gang of foids will be walking towards me and none will attempt to move out of the way (which would be the polite thing to do since I'm the one carrying shit). So I just barge through them. I've even knocked a girl to the floor doing this.
Proud of you bro never back down for a entitled cunt

It’s because they receive so much attention from men they don’t bother to acknowledge them. If you’re a celebrity you don’t have to spend your time noticing your fans or the people in your surroundings. You are perceived as a god.

They don’t even look at Chad’s because they have unlimited supply of Chad’s via Tinder on their phone.

You are guilty of the crime of being a sub 9 male and being in their vicinity.

Yes water is wet and all holes entitled to Chad only

Good that you kept your frame and knocked her to the ground. What was her reaction?

The other foids started screeching and calling me a cunt. I didn't really do anything, just laughed and kept walking. Didn't want the incident to get out of hand since everyone in the area would've just taken her side by default. Naturally she was massively acting, like full blown pretending to be unconscious shit, hilariously enough she recovered the instant she realised I wasn't going to stop.

The other foids started screeching and calling me a cunt. I didn't really do anything, just laughed and kept walking.
JFL at not stomping that whore in her face. This is the problem with men these tbh they jusr accept being fucked over by roasties and are afraid to beat the shit out of them

It’s because they receive so much attention from men they don’t bother to acknowledge them. If you’re a celebrity you don’t have to spend your time noticing your fans or the people in your surroundings. You are perceived as a god.

They don’t even look at Chad’s because they have unlimited supply of Chad’s via Tinder on their phone.

You are guilty of the crime of being a sub 9 male and being in their vicinity.

Being female is just comparable to be a celebrity. Seriously, this is really life on very easy mode. If I were a female, I just could have overcome my time without a job by being an ewhore. The only thing I have to do, is reveal my body and be slutty. I will receive money and validation by it.
Perhaps I can go ewhore in the future. I need to become more juicy.

The other foids started screeching and calling me a cunt.

But you are an hero.

I always tell them i have 8 sets