Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females who'd pityfuck incels

Virtue signaling to be seen as having (fake) sympathy

i need to pity fuck a bitch

Be glad we at least have a domain. Sooner or later, I'm sure (((they)))'ll find a way of shutting us down for good

(((They))) are always trying to persecute us. They will not stop.

i'd accept it as long as she wouldn't tell me it's pity sex

What do you think of the above? I was in a convo the other day while socialcirclemaxxing. Some females were involved. I brought up incels and one of the females said (to chad, she didn't look at me once, it was a big group) that she'd fuck an incel just to help him out.

Could this ever happen?
don't know but everytime i heard about pityfucks it was usually a femoid wasted on alcohol and she regretted it later

pity fuck means willing to fuck a 7/10 instead of only 8+ males

Stop coping you tards. No femoid ever pityfucks anyone.

An ugly or insecure foid might say she pityfucks incels but thats only to get attention and to make them feel better about themselves.

STOP FUCKING COPING.

What do you think of the above? I was in a convo the other day while socialcirclemaxxing. Some females were involved. I brought up incels and one of the females said (to chad, she didn't look at me once, it was a big group) that she'd fuck an incel just to help him out.

Could this ever happen?

Pity fucks dont exist for incels gtfo

She was virtue signaling for the group, she wouldn't ever actually do it.

She was virtue signaling for the group, she wouldn't ever actually do it.
This. She brought up sex to subliminally seduce Chad. Now Chad will think, "if she would fuck an incel, then she will definitely fuck me." Meanwhile, you as an incel don't actually have any chance.

No such thing as "pity fucking" in real life. Women only fuck men that they are attracted to, it's ingrained in their psychology to be very picky, even the so called "sluts".

ng about the introverted nerd who can not talk to girls, all mysterious because he does not say anything but his answers are always consistent, he does not look at anyone but always observes everything, his presence is minimized but no one can't perceive it, ah I was almost forgetting he usually looks like t

Could this ever happen?

This is obvious virtue signalling.

Look at what women DO not what they SAY.

Also, she may have assumed this Chad was an incel. You have to realize that 99% of the time, women can not even register the existence of incels in their daily life, they don't even see them. Search "reticular activating system" for more information on selective awareness. So to a woman, that "chad" may have been one of the most low status guys she's seen, and she assumed he was incel and would "pity" fuck him. Notice she wasn't even aware that you exist. On side note, this is why Women will rate 90% of Men as below average, in countless studies... because they do not even register the existence of 40% of men. This is the truth.

No, the most a girl does is give an incel a look of pity and then in the next ten minutes she instantly forgets about him while she sucks dick.

Thinking a little more about this thread, I think I know what she was doing for real, she knows that OP is an incel, she did it to see if he would reveal himself at that time, not for her to fuck him afterwards, but for his "secret" to be open to the whole group and then OP would become the main target of jokes and humiliations, this is what we would call a green flag in my country, she gives a hint of a false opportunity to see the person's real intentions, I'm sure this has a similar expression for English, but I do not remember now.