Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females who have premarital sex should have their roastie lips sewn shut

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
23,800
The stitches would later be removed by her male guardian when he believes she is ready.
 
tehgymcel420 said:
The stitches would later be removed by her male guardian when he believes she is ready.

they are so bound to chad cock they will find a way to get chad penis inside them. whether it be oral, anal, maybe even their fucking eyes sockets. women will do whatever it takes to please chad.
 
cavsinone_lbjdagoat said:
they are so bound to chad cock they will find a way to get chad penis inside them. whether it be oral, anal, maybe even their fucking eyes sockets. women will do whatever it takes to please chad.

They should be put to death if they do this.
 
They should get jailed for life and be forced prostitutes for incels. If a female loses her virginity, she also loses all her worth.
 
Fornication should be illegal tbh. I would never date a girl with a previous relationship. She's damaged emotionally and physically. Should be illegal for man whores too.
 
ItheIthe said:
 I would never date a girl with a previous relationship. 

volcel cope.
 
ItheIthe said:
Fornication should be illegal tbh. I would never date a girl with a previous relationship. She's damaged emotionally and physically. Should be illegal for man whores too.

I'll only settle for a pure untouched virgin who smells of berries and cream.
 
Sparky said:
They’d just take it in the other holes
My microchip idea was probably more feasible
We don't have microchips that can only detect penises, I like my idea better.
 
ItheIthe said:
Fornication should be illegal tbh. I would never date a girl with a previous relationship. She's damaged emotionally and physically. Should be illegal for man whores too.

You have serious issues, should remove the "ex" before mentalcel in your sig. Its almost impossible to find a virgin girl outside of certain religious circles,for starters. Its relatively reasonable for a women to have up to 2 sexual partners as long as she was in a monogamous relationship with them (one high school/college boyfriend, and 1 man post education). Any more, or any one night stands and she's a roastie, yeah, but if you had the choice, wouldn't you have sex in hs or college?
 
They should get their vaginas sewn shut at a very young age.
 
KV- said:
You have serious issues, should remove the "ex" before mentalcel in your sig. Its almost impossible to find a virgin girl outside of certain religious circles,for starters. Its relatively reasonable for a women to have up to 2 sexual partners as long as she was in a monogamous relationship with them (one high school/college boyfriend, and 1 man post education). Any more, or any one night stands and she's a roastie, yeah, but if you had the choice, wouldn't you have sex in hs or college?

Its literally documented fact that the more partners someone has, the more unstable their marriage is. Even from 0 to 1 partner, the divorce rates skyrocket. Fornication means decreased ability to pair bond. In good countries, you get one partner for life who you learn and grow with. It's not partner roulette.
 
All femails are degenerate. Not just the degenerate ones.
 
Zielony4 said:
All femails are degenerate. Not just the degenerate ones.
So, you're saying they should be sewn shut at birth?
 
KV- said:
You have serious issues, should remove the "ex" before mentalcel in your sig. Its almost impossible to find a virgin girl outside of certain religious circles,for starters. Its relatively reasonable for a women to have up to 2 sexual partners as long as she was in a monogamous relationship with them (one high school/college boyfriend, and 1 man post education). Any more, or any one night stands and she's a roastie, yeah, but if you had the choice, wouldn't you have sex in hs or college?

true but we shall not accept this degeneration and abominion

I posted the only true solution and it has been ignored so far

the concept of "virgin or nothing" would not even be questioned anymore
 

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top