Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Females want confident men.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
In 2010 in Poland female understudy of attorney ( they also happened to be 'partners' ) was brutally beaten and strangled during sex.
This probably wouldn't happen if she choose a nerd but females are universally attracted to a feisty, bold assholes because they are a 'real men'.

334bfb00259b3bfda94643685d31c7b4

Gf 1XEz eBfg ybg9 za trzy miliony chcieli kupic wolnosc mordercy 664x0 nocrop

he had a great confident personality

Having sex with unattractive men does more mental damage to them. The slights they perceive inside their heads are all that matters to females. Chad roughing them up can't compare to the psychological torture of being near an ugly subhuman. To them physical pain is far outweighed by emotional pain and trauma.

Brutally personality mogs me

Tbh i dont even rage at such cases anymore they get what they choose i am no part of it so be it

It was his charm that attracted her. She could just sense it!

Well Woman will never lern and Change , yet WE are the Ones that Suffer because of their Retarded Preverences . :feelskek: :feelsclown:

women love to be beaten and abused, it’s why they all mysteriously have a story about it

Tbh i dont even rage at such cases anymore they get what they choose i am no part of it so be it
It's just funny when normies call such men 'monsters' while never arguing about female preference for such men.

What happened to her personality detector ?

According to those who knew her, she was very intelligent...
There isn't such thing as "intelligent foids" in this world. It's a myth.
Some foids can put some intelligent-sounding words in a pretty way together but I doubt that they know what they're talking about.

that's REAL CONFIDENCE. It takes insane levels of confidence to give a foid a knuckle sandwich knowing the consequences

Whenever you think about self improvement and bettering yourself to ascend, just remember that females send love letters to criminals. Hitting the gym and reading Greek mythology hits different when you think about all the love letters criminal men receive.

Whenever you think about self improvement and bettering yourself to ascend, just remember that females send love letters to criminals. Hitting the gym and reading Greek mythology hits different when you think about all the love letters criminal men receive.
I never literally witnessed women expressing their interest in a knowledgeable, well-educated or erudite men.

I never literally witnessed women expressing their interest in a knowledgeable, well-educated or erudite men.
Meanwhile every violent narcissist is in a relationship. Women love dangerous, exciting men.

I can confidently rape and kill in GTA

Good personality

gf-1xez-ebfg-ybg9_za-trzy-miliony-chcieli-kupic-wolnosc-mordercy-664x0-nocrop-jpg.1175555

Another black eye would look good on her

p0lska gurom

Female personality detector malfunction no. 2937378282

Sometimes when they need betabux submissive man who funds their life style, and even when they want provider they still choose some more masculine and douchebag asshole.

He looks ugly. Status and money are king.

Brutal brutality bro

good pERsonality

He looks ugly. Status and money are king.
He looks much more masculine than the iconic incels like ER and he was dominant and bold which, again, is the opposite of personality traits of many incels ( anxious and shy ).

Not guilt! If I jump into the lion enclosure and get mauled to death why should we punish the lion?

She knew what she was doing.

Women saying they want a confident man is just their roundabout way of saying that they want good looking men

Having sex with unattractive men does more mental damage to them. The slights they perceive inside their heads are all that matters to females. Chad roughing them up can't compare to the psychological torture of being near an ugly subhuman. To them physical pain is far outweighed by emotional pain and trauma.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

He looks much more masculine than the iconic incels like ER and he was dominant and bold which, again, is the opposite of personality traits of many incels ( anxious and shy ).

So if you're ugly, you have to be an arrogant asshole bully to make up for it?

So if you're ugly, you have to be an arrogant asshole bully to make up for it?
Depends on your ugliness. If you really ugly like st. BlackOps2cel, you can't even be an asshole.
That guy isn't really ugly, btw.