Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Females reject "victim blaming" against themselves, but will encourage it towards men (Spiking at Uni)

theKingcel

theKingcel

Redeemed Sigma
Context: at Durham University (UK), there's been a rise in spiking incidents on foids (putting drugs into their drinks without them knowing), and it's been the most talked about thing. People are demanding that clubs and bars put all their resources into making them feel safe, and when anyone advises them to take action that might prevent it the whole student base lashes out, because of: "victim blaming".

Foids want men to take responsibility for their idiocy (don't leave your drinks lying around you fuck), saying that men need to be, and I quote, "mobilised as allies" :forcedsmile:. But when we raise the incel problem, whose fault is it - ours apparently fml
The fact that they don't take issues affecting men seriously while demanding we treat them like "queens" is fucking laughable, just need to get this out there as there's no such thing as a respectable forum for discussion at this institution.

That's all from me. There's a boycott of clubs happening next week, so guess I'll be going out for the first time in a while

Nihil novus sub solem

Literally “you have to protect me while I prostitute myself at the bar”.:foidSoy:

I hate how cucked the UK is

"Victim blaming" is the most ridiculous slogan so far. If you walk through a run down neighborhood at night, while not having any particular business over there, and get stabbed by a drug addict people will say "well, you shouldn't have gone that path in the first place", however when toilets literally throw themselves at danger you're supposed to reshape the whole environment so it's safe for their reckless behavior.