Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Females refusing to talk to average guy

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Banned
-

It's over if he mogs you. This is brutal and reminds me of why I'll never try talking to foids online.

This dude giga mogs me. He is probably younger than me but put me beside him and people would think he's my dad.

This dude giga mogs me. He is probably younger than me but put me beside him and people would think he's my dad.
I'd give anything to have that level of looks but apparently it's not enough

Apart from not looking manly I do not see whats wrong with him. He mogs itsOVER(a well known JBW slayer) a bit IMO.

God omegle is sui fuel
Basically tinder where you can see the exact moment where the rejection happens
Apart from not looking manly I do not see whats wrong with him. He mogs itsOVER(a well known JBW slayer) a bit IMO.
General soy look that pretty much every normal guy has now. We're all so beta looking there's no hope

That hairline mogs me into oblivion and back

Just a reminder how fucking over it is.

That’s why women rights were mistake

He’s ugly but moggs me.

He needs to lift.

Good video to keep in reserve to shut all of the personality gaslighters down, without bothering to type anything.

Mogs me to pluto and back lmao jfl if it's over for that guy it never began for me

He needs to lift.

Good video to keep in reserve to shut all of the personality gaslighters down, without bothering to type anything.
He says hi, ready to start a conversation, and they leave. Must be his personality :soy:
Mogs me to pluto and back lmao jfl if it's over for that guy it never began for me
There was never a chance for us

Mogs me from Mumbai to Madrid. Also fuck omegle, its mostly guys jerking off.

dude should've rubbed one out instead of wasting his time on these extremely shallow cunts, if you're not chad you won't succeed at all.

Stop this looksmax shit. He’s not ugly, avreage at worst
I was thinking the same. He looks totally normal, even has features some might call attractive, but he still fails.

I bet if that was a Chad they'll stay like 2-3 hours or more with him.

Stop this looksmax shit. He’s not ugly, avreage at worst
Dude looksmax is unfortunate the reality of how foids expect men to look. Thanks kikes

Final nail in the coffin. Video is outdated but after watching that this video immediately comes to mind. The foids in this vid are attracted to Connor Murphy's "great personality". They only accept giga-chads at this point and anyone who refuses to believe so should watch both videos side by side and compare.

Final nail in the coffin. Video is outdated but after watching that this video immediately comes to mind. The foids in this vid are attracted to Connor Murphy's "great personality". They only accept giga-chads at this point and anyone who refuses to believe so should watch both videos side by side and compare.

that vid is extreme suifuel
@Daydreamincel body is cope :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back