Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females need modesty far less than we do

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
There's a general perception in our society that female modesty matters more than ours, but it couldn't be further from the truth.
(i.e. most people would find it worse for a man to barge in on a nude woman than vice versa)

Females are far less modest than us, and they show off their disgusting slutty bodies.

It's hilarious when a female who posts bikini pictures on social media complains about being barged in on in her underwear. The underwear usually covers more skin than the bikini. Not sure why we even gave them rights to begin with, there are a small number of females who classify as Edelfrau in the old Austrian system, but most of them are dumb sluts with rotten roast beef.

I remember back when I was in high school (I'm in my mid 20s now, this was quite a while ago), I saw on Facebook (back when it was still the social media of choice for my peers) a female classmate of mine had posted a picture of herself wearing a backwards baseball cap (females do this to signal to black Chad that they are receptive to the BBC) and grabbing her boobs (she had a shirt on but was grabbing/groping/fondling her own boobs over her shirt).

What a slut.

This is why we need certain ideologies to take over and restrict degeneracy :feelsokman:

Tbh, I’m sick of fucking modesty. It’s the last bastion of morality in degenerate Western society, and it should’ve went away first.

If I’m gonna live in a degenerate hellscape like the Jewnited States, I at least want to be able to see titties on TV and fuck hookers in state-licensed brothels.

Instead, America is degenerate in all the ways that suck.

gay pride lgbt GIF by Capital Pride | Have Pride 365!

Faggots can parade around half naked with dildos glued to their nipples, but women get arrested for going topless at the beach.

Fuck this hellhole. We got dragqueens in elementary schools before we got legalized prostitution. Unironicallys worse than Weimar.