Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Females lie about their height even more than we do

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start by dedicating this thread to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood. (He was brutally murdered by a radical leftist who is now burning in Hell while Dr. Verwoerd is in Heaven)

When I was in high school, I asked this one slut how tall she was and she said she was 5'6". She was really slutty (big boobs, joined a sorwhority in college, took dance class, etc...). I saw a picture of her and a friend of hers at a party I was NOT INVITED TO and her blonde friend seemed to be at least an inch taller than her. Anyway, I was recently googling the people I went to high school with, and I found this blonde friend's resume (she wants to be an actor, I wonder how many movie executive cocks she has sucked so far?), and she was listed as 5'5". (I emailed a picture of her standing with a celeb to Big Rob from CelebHeights and he agreed that she was 5'5" or maybe a fraction of an inch under).

Anywhore, this means that the slut who told me she was 5'6" was a weak 5'4" at the very most, and likely closer to 5'3".

So, if a slut who is a weak 5'4" with big tits can claim to be 5'6" (and I never doubted her at the time), then surely I can claim to be 6'1" even though I'm only a weak 5'11".

Sluts lie about their height, too, and they wear slut high heels to look even taller. Yet they discriminate us for being under 6 feet tall. Stupid whores. Anyway, I will now claim to be 6'1" whenever I am around females who I am not related to (which is almost never), if Slutty Bigtits can claim to be 5'6" when she's barely 5'4", then I can claim to be 6'1" when I'm barely 5'11". For what it's worth, I think that Dr. Verwoerd (HIS RIGHTEOUS NAME IS FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS) was a legit 6'1".

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

they will probably do that to filter short guys from the dating market and scare them away

Life would be so much better under the Third Reich or Apartheid

Neuroscientists read this site.

they will probably do that to filter short guys from the dating market and scare them away
Truth. Even short sluts hate guys who are higher in the bell curve of heights if they are under 6 feet tall. A 5'2" female should be matched with a 5'7" man (they are both 3 inches shorter than the average White American of their height), but even 5'2" females go for 6'+ men. It's annoying.

I claim 6'2 at 6'0. Adding 2 inches nowadays is mandatory. You're shooting yourself in the foot if you don't because every other guy does it.

The only life incels enjoyed in third reich was working to death in concentration camps for being a deviation from the aryan phenotype or were sent to die en mass in war.

Most of the females can't even measure height. I am a 5'6 gigamanlet and this 4'10 Dwarf foid thought I was at least 5'11 and she was 5'3.

Shortstacks are hot asf:ahegao::feelsUnreal:, why would she larp about her height.
Probably to make me feel more insecure about mine? Or just for being to stupid to measure her height properly, or she just was too vain to admit she was on the shorter side. She was a dumb big boob bitch. Her boobs are the only thing about her that had any value. I saw a recent picture of her a couple years ago, and she cut her hair short like a male, is really gaunt and emaciated looking, and her boobs seem to have shrunk. So her one good feature is gone JFL
I claim 6'2 at 6'0. Adding 2 inches nowadays is mandatory. You're shooting yourself in the foot if you don't because every other guy does it.
I claim 6'1" when I'm 5'11" morning height (5'10.5" in the evening)
Most of the females can't even measure height. I am a 5'6 gigamanlet and this 4'10 Dwarf foid thought I was at least 5'11 and she was 5'3.
Stupid sluts

They lie about their weight too a sane man never trusts a foidlet or a foid in general

I would like to start by dedicating this thread to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood. (He was brutally murdered by a radical leftist who is now burning in Hell while Dr. Verwoerd is in Heaven)

When I was in high school, I asked this one slut how tall she was and she said she was 5'6". She was really slutty (big boobs, joined a sorwhority in college, took dance class, etc...). I saw a picture of her and a friend of hers at a party I was NOT INVITED TO and her blonde friend seemed to be at least an inch taller than her. Anyway, I was recently googling the people I went to high school with, and I found this blonde friend's resume (she wants to be an actor, I wonder how many movie executive cocks she has sucked so far?), and she was listed as 5'5". (I emailed a picture of her standing with a celeb to Big Rob from CelebHeights and he agreed that she was 5'5" or maybe a fraction of an inch under).

Anywhore, this means that the slut who told me she was 5'6" was a weak 5'4" at the very most, and likely closer to 5'3".

So, if a slut who is a weak 5'4" with big tits can claim to be 5'6" (and I never doubted her at the time), then surely I can claim to be 6'1" even though I'm only a weak 5'11".

Sluts lie about their height, too, and they wear slut high heels to look even taller. Yet they discriminate us for being under 6 feet tall. Stupid whores. Anyway, I will now claim to be 6'1" whenever I am around females who I am not related to (which is almost never), if Slutty Bigtits can claim to be 5'6" when she's barely 5'4", then I can claim to be 6'1" when I'm barely 5'11". For what it's worth, I think that Dr. Verwoerd (HIS RIGHTEOUS NAME IS FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS) was a legit 6'1".

From my experience, women either massively overestimate their height, or massively underestimate their height.

Women think that if they're taller than you or weigh more than you (which ALWAYS means fatter than you), they can beat you up or something :feelskek:

Women are just stupid