Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females in the workplace... How do they treat you

Wintersknight

Wintersknight

Recruit
★★★★★
To me this is another bleak reminder of black pill... It's bad enough on weekends or town but they can't even be decent in a workplace and at this age.

Ive never said one bad thing to them to make them be negative to me. Yet they all look away or ignore me generally or act bothered if they have to interact with me.

Besides this one at my last job which was surprisingly nice considering she was the only attractive one around they all act resentful. Today there I was waiting at the counter and this other female employee with next to a male employee at the counter and said to the male one "why is he waiting here" with her head down and wouldn't even look at me while I was directly in front of them. At my old job this one asian female literally got other people to tell me jobs she wanted done so she didn't have to interact with me herself yet was nice to the other males who just started for some reason. I did nothing.

The receptionist had spoken to me in the first 3 or so weeks when I wore mask all the time and as soon as I stopped wearing it I havn't heard a damn peep from her. They all act distant cold and avoiding to me. Yet are friendly with the old or obese other male workers who some even look worse than me and I don't understand it.

I'm like 5'9 or something, thin build not very intimidating dress in bloody collared shirts for ducks sake .. yet still get treated like a leper or a threat or something. I don't get why they are like this but it hurts. Why can't they just treat me like another human. It's not like I'm even physically interested in them.

How do you people get treated?

I'm sssoooo looking forward to working from a house if it works out so I can just avoid this damned gender

Obviously duhh, they want to suck my dick. Every time a woman at work sees me she's having saliva at her mouth and her pants are always wet.

I don't have any female colleagues, working in IT in a very male-oriented business :feelsokman:
Occasionally I need to deal with an HR cunt but it's always very professional.

like I don't exist.

Badly. That’s all I need to say.

This happened to me too and I'm the same height maybe an inch taller at maximum. My story is almost exactly the same as yours. Women treat us like trash because our faces are ugly, I am confirmed 2.5-3/10 PSL, you are probably just as ugly. I am just a little uglier than a low tier normie and overweight with a neckbeard and cystic acne and people regard me as subhuman. It's over, even male coworkers try to avoid interacting with me.