Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Females have the final say in how men look. Heterosexual males are dog shit at giving objective ratings. Personal examples included.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
When I say females have the final say in how men look, I'm talking about ones who give completely objective ratings, not the virtue signaling shit head on r/rateme.

Personal example:

Every male I've talked to about my inceldom says I look either "fine" or "decent looking." This means I'm at least a 5 to them. But I personally think this is complete bullshit, as I would at LEAST have a medium to large social circle, and have no friends at all (I did have a very, very small social circle in high school consisting of 5-6 people, but I since moved and now have ZERO real life friends).

Girls in real life brutally ignored me. They would hesitate to talk with me, and some would point, laugh, and ew eat me, even though throughout high school, I was jacked and my hygiene was top tier. Even in college, bitches would still ew at me, and I'm guessing the ewing is due to my visible back deformity and my subhuman face. So I tried talking to girls through Instagram, and I was able to do so because I e-statusmaxxed with a popular meme account. I initially make friends with them just fine. They're all nice and friendly and jokey towards me (I guess I unironically have a good personality), until they ask for a picture of my face. I send them a picture of myself, and I'm immediately ghosted. A couple chime in awkwardly after seeing said pic of me and say I'm around a 3 to a 4 or something like "ehh."

You know what? I wanted brutal [SuicideFuel], so I got one of my Chad friends to let me add some girls he knew on Snapchat. Yet again, went perfectly fine when I was conversating, and YET AGAIN, they ask for my face. I non-hesitantly do it without any remarks for the first couple of girls I met. The first couple ghosted me, so I had an idea, and would just tell them to rate me instead the second I would get turned down because of my looks. The exact same scenario as before, ALL of the responses to my rate after immediately showing the next rounds of girls my face ALSO ranged from a 3 to a 4. I remember that two of the girls I encountered were being purposely obtuse and overrating despite them ghosting me, but out of the 50+ girls I got to honestly rate me, literally ALL of them gave me within the range of a 3 to a 4.

I will only say that folks who are obsessed with this kind of shit like the folks on Lookism or Looksmax who study facial structures all day give more accurate ratings, but even then, it might just be off. I don't even consider PSL to be very accurate.

TL;DR: If you're not a woman who's able to give objective ratings or someone who doesn't obsessively look at pictures of facial structures all day, you're likely dog shit at doing ratings.

based

and this is very based as well
Economic libertarian, anti-interventionist, social reactionary, societal traditionalist, ethnic nationalist, sexual anarchist.

I agree.
The only measurement that you are good looking enough to be sexually attractive to foids is if you can get sex from foids.

if you want to be rated properly, you not only have to ask women, but you shouldn't ask "rate me". you should ask "rate my friend" as a chadfish

you have crystal clear skin w/good hygiene and got "ewws" from foids?

fuck
Yeah, I never broke out as a teenager because I somehow have good skin genetics despite being ugly as fuck. Acne wouldn't have made my treatment be any better, either.

Yeah I was always rated around 6 by my bluepilled friends (I only have/had male friends obviously) because men usually don't see you as unactrattive unless you have very noticeable physical defects (for example VERY short height, VERY big and hooked nose, VERY rechessed chin, VERY fatness etc.). So generally for men a guy with my physical defects (ugly Roman/dinaric nose, negative canthal tilt, round face without a strong jaw) is around average, but for foids I'm ugly as fuck.

if you want to be rated properly, you not only have to ask women, but you shouldn't ask "rate me". you should ask "rate my friend" as a chadfish
true, or ask how other women would rate him.

Disagreed, a foid’s idea of ugly is your average normie. They will give men much lesser ratings over small things

Disagreed, a foid’s idea of ugly is your average normie. They will give men much lesser ratings over small things
And that's what your SMV is in 2020. Anything that is sub-6 = ugly.