Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Females have a clear expiration date

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
It’s 25 years of age. I’m not saying they peak at 25 years of age of course, but until 25 their looks don't deteriorate that much. After 25 it’s over though. Their looks fade very fast from there. Their metabolism slow down and they start to accumulate fat where they shouldn’t. At the same time the fat pads in their face (soft tissue) start to break down and that is the reason of why their face starts to get ugly, melt down and get saggy. The "cant" of their eyes will gradually but surely move downward and all the face will sag down.

Without the fat pads their maxilla won’t be able to sustain their eyes as good as before and so they develop the dark circles (and saggy signs) under their eyes. The skin will start to deteriorate because it won’t produce the same amount of collagen anymore. The young glow will disappear as fast as ever. Nasolabial folds ensues. Dark spots from sun damage and old age (after 25yo it’s old age for females) will start to form. The first wrinkles will appear at the edge of the eyes. Hair quality will deteriorate and they will never be as luscious and healthy as before. This is where makeup comes in and is why they pile a shitload of it on.

The breast will start to sag so it won’t be as good as before. Pussy will get even more loose and unaesthetic. Voice will not be as soft and feminine as before. They will cope as hard as they can of course….make up, fillers, implants, diet, gym, spa treatments, hair products, blepharoplasty, botox, labia surgery but all is useless, you can’t stop aging.

You would think that psychologically it wouldn’t be that bad but it’s actually even worse. After 25, females start to lose 10,000 brain cells per day (proved by science, look it up), can you imagine an already insanely dumb creature losing 10,000 (10 thousand) brain cells per day? She’s getting literally senile. She will also be jaded, nagging and "depressed" because she can’t settle down with a Chad and she will have to marry a beta orbiter or she won’t reproduce.

She’ll try to talk the poor guy into cuckoldery and betabuxx but the guy ( if he has morals/ an actual brain) probably won’t allow it and she’ll grow even more "depressed" and anxious because she’ll have now to cheat on him without getting caught. She’ll visit a shrink often and get prescription for antidepressants and anti anxiety medications. She’s literally a rotten, toxic creature draining your soul. But that’s what we incels will get (if ever).

That’s why you either fuck them when you were in high school and college or it’s over. Having a 25yo gf is deleterious for every man and a toxic experience.
I can’t cope with this, we non chad are gonna get the leftovers, females that are turning to witches with each passing day and in addition to that they are also getting senile.

COPE I've seen Milfs that mog teens to oblivion

giga-cope

women can be ugly and old as shit and still get 100 messages per day from guys in their 20s on tinder

DO NOT FUCK WITH JUGGERNAUT LAW

Just run Aunt May Game (Homecoming version)

giga-cope

women can be ugly and old as shit and still get 100 messages per day from guys in their 20s on tinder

DO NOT FUCK WITH JUGGERNAUT LAW
im not denying that they still get sex and all that other stuff, im just pointing out that women start getting uglier at 25.

Except women don't go bald and they have makeup to cover up their flaws along with a seemingless massive baseline SMV. It's hardly "over" for them the way it is for us.

Except women don't go bald and they have makeup to cover up their flaws along with a seemingless massive baseline SMV. It's hardly "over" for them the way it is for us.
Its a different type of "over" for them

i just dont wanna die a virgin tbh and i dont wanna pay for pussy...

females cannot be incel, but the wall is real

When they were writing feminism they didn't think this through or didn't bother to care. Now it's coming back to bite them.

Girls might as well expire at 20 after having 10+ shags with Chad and Tyrone, and that's just average.

In reality, women into their 50s and 60s can secure a betabux, or get easy STRs with normies off of some degenerate dating app. Life is grand

Even landwhales on Tinder receive dozens of messages on the daily, you seriously think some bimbo MILF's life is over just because she's not in her 20s anymore?
MEGACOPE

males dont age as bad as women

giphy.gif

Gigacope

Girls might as well expire at 20 after having 10+ shags with Chad and Tyrone, and that's just average.
Pretty much, I'd say the average is 30-50 by the time they are 20. Totally fucked beyond belief. Men will learn the easy way or the hard way that betabuxing is for fags that women don't respect or love, and we can give them a push with our pocket full of blackpills.

a 75 year old grandma has more SMV than everyone on this board COMBINED

Pretty much, I'd say the average is 30-50 by the time they are 20. Totally fucked beyond belief. Men will learn the easy way or the hard way that betabuxing is for fags that women don't respect or love, and we can give them a push with our pocket full of blackpills.

Yeah, I was being pretty conservative too. There's girls who have 100 lay counts by the age of 18, and to think some betabux cuck is going to lock them down with no sense of shame is sickening.

Yeah, I was being pretty conservative too. There's girls who have 100 lay counts by the age of 18, and to think some betabux cuck is going to lock them down with no sense of shame is sickening.
He'll call himself the luckiest man in the world. These betas have no balls or no brain or both.

It’s 25 years of age. I’m not saying they peak at 25 years of age of course, but until 25 their looks don't deteriorate that much. After 25 it’s over though. Their looks fade very fast from there. Their metabolism slow down and they start to accumulate fat where they shouldn’t. At the same time the fat pads in their face (soft tissue) start to break down and that is the reason of why their face starts to get ugly, melt down and get saggy. The "cant" of their eyes will gradually but surely move downward and all the face will sag down.

Without the fat pads their maxilla won’t be able to sustain their eyes as good as before and so they develop the dark circles (and saggy signs) under their eyes. The skin will start to deteriorate because it won’t produce the same amount of collagen anymore. The young glow will disappear as fast as ever. Nasolabial folds ensues. Dark spots from sun damage and old age (after 25yo it’s old age for females) will start to form. The first wrinkles will appear at the edge of the eyes. Hair quality will deteriorate and they will never be as luscious and healthy as before. This is where makeup comes in and is why they pile a shitload of it on.

The breast will start to sag so it won’t be as good as before. Pussy will get even more loose and unaesthetic. Voice will not be as soft and feminine as before. They will cope as hard as they can of course….make up, fillers, implants, diet, gym, spa treatments, hair products, blepharoplasty, botox, labia surgery but all is useless, you can’t stop aging.

You would think that psychologically it wouldn’t be that bad but it’s actually even worse. After 25, females start to lose 10,000 brain cells per day (proved by science, look it up), can you imagine an already insanely dumb creature losing 10,000 (10 thousand) brain cells per day? She’s getting literally senile. She will also be jaded, nagging and "depressed" because she can’t settle down with a Chad and she will have to marry a beta orbiter or she won’t reproduce.

She’ll try to talk the poor guy into cuckoldery and betabuxx but the guy ( if he has morals/ an actual brain) probably won’t allow it and she’ll grow even more "depressed" and anxious because she’ll have now to cheat on him without getting caught. She’ll visit a shrink often and get prescription for antidepressants and anti anxiety medications. She’s literally a rotten, toxic creature draining your soul. But that’s what we incels will get (if ever).

That’s why you either fuck them when you were in high school and college or it’s over. Having a 25yo gf is deleterious for every man and a toxic experience.
I can’t cope with this, we non chad are gonna get the leftovers, females that are turning to witches with each passing day and in addition to that they are also getting senile.
They conceal their flaws using tons of fake-up

"""the wall""" is mostly a TRPer cope, women can EASILY fuck around until their mid 40s, some even longer depending on how they age

"""the wall""" is mostly a TRPer cope, women can EASILY fuck around until their mid 40s, some even longer depending on how they age
That's true, but the wall means they won't be able to get a rich man or a chad. They will typically only be able to settle down with lame low income betas once their fertility declines and have ridden too many dicks.

That's true, but the wall means they won't be able to get a rich man or a chad. They will typically only be able to settle down with lame low income betas once their fertility declines and have ridden too many dicks.
most of these low quality roasties were never gonna be able to lock down chad even in their prime, he'll still fuck them though

i dont know about 25 man. a 30-35 year old legit no fakeup 7/10 and above woman that has had no kids and has lived a clean life is still very attractive.

most of these low quality roasties were never gonna be able to lock down chad even in their prime, he'll still fuck them though
Then in their prime they better learn to settle with a stable provider. Because once they pass age 20 and had more than two penis's, the amount of well off decent men she could of had before won't want her for anything more than a pump and dump.

i dont know about 25 man. a 30-35 year old legit no fakeup 7/10 and above woman that has had no kids and has lived a clean life is still very attractive.
That's like saying george clooney is an attractive 50 year old. It's rare when that happens. Even if you find a 35 year old 7 with no makeup she is still bitter and unable to pair bond because of the cock carousel damage.

That's like saying george clooney is an attractive 50 year old. It's rare when that happens. Even if you find a 35 year old 7 with no makeup she is still bitter and unable to pair bond because of the cock carousel damage.

i lol'd at a woman living a clean lifestyle

i don't think that's ever happened in the history of humanity

Then in their prime they better learn to settle with a stable provider. Because once they pass age 20 and had more than two penis's, the amount of well off decent men she could of had before won't want her for anything more than a pump and dump.
i really don't believe that is true, there are way too many bluepilled simps who genuinely believe that there are no differences between men and women, they have no idea that women who fuck around permanently destroy their ability to pair bond, they just hamster it as "she was finding herself teehee". There is hope in those super STDs i guess, if they develop and spread it might slow these whores down

i lol'd at a woman living a clean lifestyle

i don't think that's ever happened in the history of humanity
If she lives a clean lifestyle, she wouldn't be a broke 35 y/o single whore in the first place.

That's very true, even sexy Stacy starts to look tired and worn out by 25. Or at least by 30 if she's really healthy. Every slut will have been pumped and dumped by Chad at 25, they will ALWAYS want him,not us. Chad though? When Chad hit's 25 he just get's more powerful, he will keep slaying girl's under 25 until his early 40s, if he choose's to do so. Or will pick a high end stacy to marry,either way he wins. Most female's lose in the end.

a lot are already used up at 20-25 sadly

there are way too many bluepilled simps who genuinely believe that there are no differences between men and women
When I encounter men like that, I say "if there's no difference between men and women, why did you only fuck one fat chick and your wife got to fuck 80 chads?"

i met a 17 year old who claimed to have over 200, says she started at 12, i felt sick sitting next to her tbh

just lol at being in a relationship

this world is a fucking joke. burn it all down to nothing.

cope

women only lose their smv till they are probably 80+ cause most of the men are dead by that age or don't care about sex.

cope

women only lose their smv till they are probably 80+ cause most of the men are dead by that age or don't care about sex.
an attractive for her age 80 year old can probably find some 25 year old dude to fuck her.

an attractive for her age 80 year old can probably find some 25 year old dude to fuck her.
They can't get him to marry them or spend money on them. They will have to go for 60 year old cucks for that.

The wall is very real.