Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Females hate me

Witchy_hyena

Witchy_hyena

Banned
-
So i hate them back .works for me. . atleast theres no dissapointment when they dont like u if youre a cunt to them. Better then trying to be friendly to just have them shit on you anyway

Women hate me and i hate them back tbh

treat them like the shit they are and if you ever are in a situation where a foid needs help let her believe you will help then at last minute fuck that little whore over and watch her cry then go home and beat off to her pain.

If it was only as simple as you say. In my work, women are the absolute majority. They already laughed at me and called me a Nerd and gözlück, which means glasses in Turkish. Now imagine I started a war with them, they would systematically beat me up and probably even bully me out of my work.

Same, females hated me first

Before you even thought about hating women, women hated you way before

the goldedn rule

No youre supposed to worship them whilst they treat you like shit. No wonder they dont want to have sexes with you

So i hate them back .works for me. . atleast theres no dissapointment when they dont like u if youre a cunt to them. Better then trying to be friendly to just have them shit on you anyway
What a shitty post. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Fuck off cucktears :soy: :banhammer:
Fucking retard, thi is why the same posts have been made since 2017. You fucking retards like reading the same shit over and over again. Piss off, faggot.

Fucking retard, thi is why the same posts have been made since 2017. You fucking retards like reading the same shit over and over again. Piss off, faggot.
Spoke the greycel :feelshmm:

Also kinda agreed on that part but in no fucking way people should be warned for making similar posts especially the newcels.