Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Females hate losing their youth

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
Females become extremely bitter when they lose their youth, it is the one thing they value.

I am not saying that their SMV drops to 0, no way, it decreases for sure, but no where near to what you think. If anything, the Juggernaut law applies at an older age making them actually more desirable.

That's not my point, my point is that they don't want their vaginas to hang loose like a wizards sleeve.

Females hate losing their youth just like men hate losing their hair. Except females are still desirable when older, compared to men (unless a chad) stays undesirable.

Losing their youth, hinders all possibilities of getting chads dick, as chad has so many options of youthful women he would never sell himself short of having to fuck a old used up whore, that's what betabuxx are for. Not saying this will never happen though.

So they become bitter due to their inability to get chads dick anymore, as they had chads dick many times when younger, when now they are forced to settle for a betabuxx.

Last edited:
It is their kryptonite

Japanese women may as well have eternal youth.

probably the most based post on this site.

I am not saying that their SMV drops to 0, no way, it decreases for sure, but no where near to what you think. If anything, the Juggernaut law applies at an older age making them actually more desirable.
THERE. IS. NO. WINNING

I see that you are coping, please stop coping.

Your trip will fail miserably if you don't do the research beforehand.

How about... Stop coping > Do research > work out if your trip will be a success without having to go there (tinder experiments) > then maybe cancel your ticket and save money?

our equivalent of losing our virginity is like fucking chad to them. ascension to foids is getting laid by chad.

How about... Stop coping > Do research > work out if your trip will be a success without having to go there (tinder experiments) > then maybe cancel your ticket and save money?

I can always go to a gaijin bar.

I know all there is to know but the language and even then soon that too won't be a problem.

Cucks will make sure to buy them enough stuff to help them forget

Brutal response ngl :what:

the agepill destroys everyone on this bum ass earth

"Most Hated Member Of This Site"

That's a stretch.
Dude I literally made a thread indirectly referring to him called 'Octobercels are cancer' and the entirety of the community seems to agree with me kek

oof

You mean they look 30 until 60, but the second they turn 61 they look 200

Ehem.

I said "may as well have" not "have."

What

and it's more like 16 until 39 then 25 from 40-59 then 60+ they become like 40 until around 70 they're 50 and at 80 the years finally catch up and they're grandma tier at 60.

Dude I literally made a thread indirectly referring to him called 'Octobercels are cancer' and the entirety of the community seems to agree with me kek
heya, nice bait. gotta admit, it almost caught me.

I'm to autistic to tell if that's a compliment or an insult.
Well its neither, being hated isn't good at all.

What I am saying in English: You are no where near the most hated on this forum, so you should probably take that out of your sig.
Brutal response ngl :what:
Brutal is far fetched, its literally common sense to evaluate if an investment of money is worth it or not.

If you are spending money to travel abroad, and also learning the language without doing enough research to see if you are even the slightest bit feasible in the country you are travelling to, and coping by keeping positive and trying to remove the fact that it could go horribly wrong... then you are incapable of basic decision making.

Last edited:
Most women's value is tied to their looks which is tied to their fertility which begins to decline at 25, their rapid ageing is natures way of communicating that. Females these days waste their best years riding chad cocks and pursuing a career. By the time they hit their 30's they're used up, get the baby rabies and begin looking for a betabux. One of the main reason there's an epidemic of birth defects and autism in recent years is due to foids delaying motherhood until their 30's.

My youth means everything to me, shit, I'm sitting here eating grapes and drinking green tea to absorb antioxidants. I hope I look like an ugly version of john legend in 20 years

My youth means everything to me, shit, I'm sitting here eating grapes and drinking green tea to absorb antioxidants. I hope I look like an ugly version of john legend in 20 years
Best of luck.

Where the hell is the post you want me to respond to?

I agree, at old age most men don't care. But these old foids get facelifts, botox, fillers, etc by the millions.

Even then they can get a guy way younger, fuck it's over.

Skin quality wise you're pretty much right but you can still tell they're past they're prime somehow.

Women losing their youth is more comparable to a man losing billions of dollars of inheritance.

You also have the type of older women who put on tons of makeup, go out clubbing and try to act like they're 21 again. It's sickening. Just accept the fact that you're old ffs.

Agreed with Sturmgeist's post, its even worse when the makeup is applied to fat women.

They get bitter because by the time they are old enough to be aware of it, men offer to be their servants their entire lives. Foids don’t understand how privileged they are, because they have never know anything else. They just think it’s normal. I don’t think they have any understanding of what it’s like for most men, and they aren’t interested in knowing.

It’s not until they hit the wall that things change. Women are still massively privileged compared to men of course. They will be their whole lives. But when that power so much as wanes, it’s enough to make them feel they have suffered an injustice.

Women are just complete and utter selfish, blind, self interested, over privileged trash.