Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Females gonna start overdosing on horse medicine

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
https://i.redd.it/6m4dm4kgtbx81.jpg

Roastie Swine taking Horse Medication to Induce Abortions in :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:Clown World

It's literally a horsepill

:feelsmega:

But ivermectin is still illegal.

It's not "my body, my choice" when it comes to forcing BOTH men and women to take the vaccine. Only when it concerns problems specific to women.

But ivermectin is still illegal.
Weren’t wokeoids and the Jewish media calling ivermectin horse de-wormer and saying anyone that took it was a conspiracy theorist?

I wonder if the Judeo-left will respond similarly with this medicine.

Why do women want to kill their babies so badly?
Seriously. If I were a pro choice woman and they banned abortion, I would be like, well I still want to slut around that’s for sure, so I think i will just be more cautious and use one of many free or cheap birth control options. Take a little more responsibility.

Weren't they talking shit about the ivermectin chuggers trying to cure covid? And now this :lul:

Reality is almost too funny and too perfect sometimes :feelskek::feelskek:

Seriously. If I were a pro choice woman and they banned abortion, I would be like, well I still want to slut around that’s for sure, so I think i will just be more cautious and use one of many free or cheap birth control options. Take a little more responsibility.
They are too low IQ to even have Chad to wear a rubber or take Plan B. Something something "heat of the moment".

Abortion being illegal shouldn't be a problem for any foid with half a brain (which doesn't seem to be many).

They are too low IQ to even have Chad to wear a rubber or take Plan B. Something something "heat of the moment".

Abortion being illegal shouldn't be a problem for any foid with half a brain (which doesn't seem to be many).
I agree. We shouldn’t even have to ban abortion, it should be completely unnecessary.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: