Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Females don't want men that are taller than them, they want men taller than other men

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
That's why 4'11 girl want a 6'3 ft chad, 5'6 is more than enough for her, but her man has to mog other men for him to qualify as a human in her eyes.

The cruelty is the point. They want winners, and if there are to be winners, there must be losers.

There's a big difference between male and female mating behavior. The male mode is concerned with wealth creation: if every man was paired with a 10/10 woman, every man would be happy. The female mode works in zero-sum terms: if every woman had a hunk, every woman would be unhappy because their man wasn't better than the rest. Conversely, women form harems around the highest-status men in the world, no matter how objectively poorly those men treat the women (and men) around them.

Last edited:
Yes; this also goes for the "protection" they say they wish to have with tall men, as a 5'8 male is woefully unable to physically compete against most 6'2 gymmaxxed moggers... :feelsUgh:

But I don't think this is a very new relevation; I hope no one is naive enough to think the 5'3 foid REALLY just wants someone 3 or 4 more inches taller than them. :feelskek:

The cruelty is the point. They want winners, and if there are to be winners, there must be losers.

There's a big difference between male and female mating behavior. The male mode is concerned with wealth creation: if every man was paired with a 10/10 woman, every man would be happy. The female mode works in zero-sum terms: if every woman had a hunk, every woman would be unhappy because their man wasn't better than the rest. Conversely, women form harems around the highest-status men in the world, no matter how objectively poorly those men treat the women (and men) around them.
Brutal stuff

Yes; this also goes for the "protection" they say they wish to have with tall men, as a 5'8 male is woefully unable to physically compete against most 6'2 gymmaxxed moggers... :feelsUgh:

But I don't think this is a very new relevation; I hope no one is naive enough to think the 5'3 foid REALLY just wants someone 3 or 4 more inches taller than them. :feelskek:
I have seen some girls say they just want their bf to be taller than them, and bluepilled retards will take that seriously and think it's fine if he is 5'6 if she is 5'5 :feelshaha: "At least I'm taller than her:soy:"

these short foids think they're above men their height and look down on them like genetic trash

god iq and strips bare feminism to its corrupt roots