Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females do not give a shit how much you work

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
How does it feel knowing that if your ass stemcelled for 10 years, you will not be as attractive to women than your local drug dealer? How does it feel knowing that you could gymcel for 3 years and still be nothing compared to a prettyboy, tall Chad who barely works out? 

Women do not care how much blood, sweat, and tears you put in. It doesn’t make them respect you. They don’t even consider it because they don’t understand what it means to work hard for something.

They are attracted to your FUNDAMENTALS I.e. how good looking and alpha you are naturally. They fucking hate guys who have to work for shit. It’s the law of least effort.

This. Job is a huge cope. If having a stable income mattered then why do workcels exist? And what about all these high school kids with bad grades who get laid like no tommorow? Did they work very hard? It's because of looks and only looks. There are 16 year olds that have sex with your 32 year female co worker. The only benefit from wageslaving is to save up money for hookers.

"They are attracted to your FUNDAMENTALS I.e. how good looking and alpha you are naturally. They fucking hate guys who have to work for shit. It’s the law of least effort."

Exactly, Its all about being natural

I think a lot of us know this from experience.

Yeah we all know this already. I'm already fully blackpilled so it doesn't even phase me.

Michael Jordan got divorced. MICHAEL JORDAN.

IronMike said:
Michael Jordan got divorced. MICHAEL JORDAN.
It was just his turn

Nautica1983 said:
It was just his turn

women can't respect hard work because they don't work hard.

That's pretty much the truth, sadly.