Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Females depriving us of the right to reproduce is a Crime Against Humanity

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
 The UN's definition of Crimes Against Humanity:
Out situation fits definition 1k. (Other inhumane acts of a similar character intentionally causing great suffering, or serious injury to body or to mental or physical health.)

They deprive us of any form of female affection, causing us to be unable to form any romantic relationships in our lives which leads to BEING A VIRGIN FOREVER.

Maslows Hierarchy of Needs

Reproduction is a biological prerequisite in having a normal life

It's abnormal to be a virgin once you reach a certain age range. This is why having a romantic interest in our life is needed to be a normal functioning human. Females denying us any form of romantic relationships is a state supported crime against humanity.

They are conducting mass genocide against adult male virgins. Never forget that.

Last edited:
just wait till we have government mandated castration for incels

just wait till we have government mandated castration for incels
They have effectively castrated us already, our balls are in a superposition of being cut off and being attached

It's not a birth right, it's a GOD GIVEN RIGHT

It's not a birth right, it's a GOD GIVEN RIGHT
No its not. God/nature doesn't like subhumans. Natural selection exists to eliminate subhumanity.

No its not. God/nature doesn't like subhumans. Natural selection exists to eliminate subhumanity.
The proportion of incels increased due to societal factors, nature alone would eliminate way less of us

I want to commit crimes against humanity on females and chads and simps and normies (in video game)

The government needs to give me a cute Stacy TradWife

Mandatory clitorectomy for any female who is slutty or feminist. Don't use anesthetic, either.

The government needs to give me a cute Stacy TradWife
That's not what I meant, society made it very hard for us to find a partner, we would be able to find one back in the day when society was more normal.

The proportion of incels increased due to societal factors, nature alone would eliminate way less of us
Nature would eliminate way more than you think. Just look at the human population during hunter-gatherer times.

Nature would eliminate way more than you think. Just look at the human population during hunter-gatherer times.
We live in another era, different rules apply

We live in another era, different rules apply
We have undermined the natural laws of eugenics which is why we are so weak, infertile and asexual today (both men AND women).

We have undermined the natural laws of eugenics which is why we are so weak, infertile and asexual today (both men AND women).
I could impregnate a whole village of 20~ year old women right about now if I could

choke on my shit IT

Females denying us any form of romantic relationships is a state supported crime against humanity.

I thought you enjoyed seeing a fellowcel ascend?

Fuckin beasts