Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Females choose. Males compete. Brutal scientific jestermaxxpill inside.

But in the case of human chads it's different. Foids throw themselves at them.

Women are cumdumpsters parasites. Period. Everyone in this world knows. Only kike media want to sanctify women

Dude when she dropped the berry for him, basically saying - "Good, now do it with a berry in your mouth", and he complied, I cringed, this shit is so similar to dating as a human male today its eerie

Dude when she dropped the berry for him, basically saying - "Good, now do it with a berry in your mouth", and he complied, I cringed, this shit is so similar to dating as a human male today its eerie
Yup. It's a cross species universal. Males of all species got absolutely fucked over by mother nature, which is a female archetype. No surprise there. Humans are just one animal species out of literally millions that are subject to the natural gynocentric regime constructed by nature.

It's time to transcend this shit and light this god forsaken whore planet like the sun until it's nothing but ashes.

Transferring our consciousness out of this sack of meat bodysuits invented by whore nature is a MUST otherwise futurecels will never know peace. Not even with crisper type technology since it'll keep being upgraded and only accessible by the elites of society and the rich.

It's time to transcend this shit and light this god forsaken whore planet like the sun until it's nothing but ashes.

Transferring our consciousness out of this sack of meat bodysuits invented by whore nature is a MUST otherwise futurecels will never know peace. Not even with crisper type technology since it'll keep being upgraded and only accessible by the elites of society and the rich.
We should upload our consciousnesses to computer modules than run on quantum fluctuations or some shit and blast them off into the Eridanus Supervoid.

It's true you know, what a pathetic set of circumstances. Over for low energy, low T, non aggressive men.

Ironically I was reading that now because of all of the hormones they pump into chickens to make them huge for fat Americans... male chickens have gotten too high T. The roosters have stopped doing mating dances and have instead started to rape and peck the hens to death.

And now they have to be separated to keep the females alive :lul:

Nature are fair tbh, most of the males may never breed and miss out on sex, but most animals dont have sex for pleasure anyway so theyre not missing much..
The female has to give birth year after year after year and raise the offspring all by themself..

Whereas female human can just fuck endless chad / use sex to get money from betas without having to bear the burden of raising babies, because birth control...

They can just keep having fun and live on easy mode by taking advantage of their sexuality til 45 really thats when I think most of them really hit the wall hard, and theyre no longer pretty enough to get validation, though they could still sleep with chadlite..whenever

Last edited:
Nature are fair tbh, most of the males may never breed and miss out on sex, but most animals dont have sex for pleasure anyway so theyre not missing much..
The female has to give birth year after year after year and raise the offspring all by themself..

Whereas female human can just fuck endless chad / use sex to get money from betas without having to bear the burden of raising babies, because birth control...

They can just keep having fun and take advantage of their sexuality til 45 really thats when I think most of them really hit the wall hard, and theyre no longer pretty enough to get validation, though they could still sleep with chadlite..whenever
Actually, in human history twice as many women compared to men have successfully reproduced. We know this through mitochondrial DNA analysis. In fact, in some periods of history, that ratio was even higher, we're for every 4 women that reproduced, only one man did. Inceldom is literally a millennia old problem.

Beavers building dams is not a mating ritual lol. Also, from what I could find, they never 'divorce' and both sexes are builders. I don't deny the whole statement, but this example is bad.
Beaver tails are a good source of winter survival fat. Tastes like bacon or so I've read.