Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Females choose. Males compete. Brutal scientific jestermaxxpill inside.

IAmWhatYouMadeMe9

IAmWhatYouMadeMe9

Banned
-
Peacocks: males invest resources into elaborate tails and dance. Females stand and watch, do absolutely fucking nothing and let the alpha peacocks fuck them.
Nesting birds: males invest resources into elaborate nests and songs/dances. Females stand and watch, do absolutely fucking nothing and let the alpha nesting birds fuck them.
Lions: males invest resources into elaborate manes. Females stand and watch, do absolutely fucking nothing and let the alpha lions fuck them and eat their young (this literally gets them wet.)
Beavers: males invest resources into building elaborate dams. Females stand and watch, do absolutely fucking nothing and let the alpha beavers fuck them.

Are you starting to see the pattern?

Humans are no different.

Brutal reality of the jestermaxxpill: human males invest endless time and resources into accruing wealth and territory. Human females do absolutely fucking nothing and just fuck the richest/most attractive males. Males in all species are biologically hardwired to jestermaxx.

inb4 IT cucks bring up one of the extremely rare exceptions like seahorses or some shit

As an Asperger male I feel no urge to debase myself for a female, allowing me to spend my time on other activities. Asperger rules, NT drools.

That's how we got to technological civilization. At least technology gives us the power to break the game.
As an Asperger male I feel no urge to debase myself for a female, allowing me to spend my time on other activities. Asperger rules, NT drools.
Vo ca l oid cel

I think using other animals as a comparison is smart, it really lets you see the way it works, it's impossible to deny when you look at the examples. High IQ for sure.

high iq thread

holyshit is this real recording? or animated. the autismo bird looks like fake animation.

alsoholy sheit at how autistic this dance looked XD
Many bird species have elaborate mating dances.

ay dont talk shit about the autismo bird hes desperate and trying his best.
hes one of us
the goodlooking chadbirds
tell the incelbirds to just make an elaborate dance to show his confidence.
and than they laugh about him and his rejections. its all lies! BIRDPILL

Last edited:

it is weird that after all that effort and this funny dance she just ignored him and went for some random dude

btw that dance was somewhat mystic

Homo sapiens: females look and choose the most handsome face

Just literally that skeleton gif avi guy’s signature

The point is that this is a cross-SPECIES universal rule. Nature has been cucking males for millions of years. It's not coincidence we call it "mother nature", implying it's female.

Bluepilled retards who deny this dynamic plays out in humans are equal to flat earthers.

There's not really much competing to get a foid these days thanks to feminism. Now it's "chad takes all" or you get his shitty used leftovers.

Female lions are the hunters, male lions are the ones who do nothing.
I've observed this in humans as well. If a man is good looking and high value enough, the women will literally slave away for him.

The point is that this is a cross-SPECIES universal rule. Nature has been cucking males for millions of years. It's not coincidence we call it "mother nature", implying it's female.

Bluepilled retards who deny this dynamic plays out in humans are equal to flat earthers.
Jordan (((Peterson))) talks about hierarchies forming in our common ancestor with lobsters 300 million years ago. It isn't just dominance hierarchies we share with other animals.

high iq thread

holyshit is this real recording? or animated. the autismo bird looks like fake animation.

You laugh about him now , but females would rather get fucked by this bird than you .
Take the Birdpill now .

Peacocks: males invest resources into elaborate tails and dance. Females stand and watch, do absolutely fucking nothing and let the alpha peacocks fuck them.
Nesting birds: males invest resources into elaborate nests and songs/dances. Females stand and watch, do absolutely fucking nothing and let the alpha nesting birds fuck them.
Lions: males invest resources into elaborate manes. Females stand and watch, do absolutely fucking nothing and let the alpha lions fuck them and eat their young (this literally gets them wet.)
Beavers: males invest resources into building elaborate dams. Females stand and watch, do absolutely fucking nothing and let the alpha beavers fuck them.

Are you starting to see the pattern?

Humans are no different.

Brutal reality of the jestermaxxpill: human males invest endless time and resources into accruing wealth and territory. Human females do absolutely fucking nothing and just fuck the richest/most attractive males. Males in all species are biologically hardwired to jestermaxx.

inb4 IT cucks bring up one of the extremely rare exceptions like seahorses or some shit

I agree but what about the fact that the females raise the offspring largely by themselves?

As an Asperger male I feel no urge to debase myself for a female, allowing me to spend my time on other activities incels.co and anime :feelshaha::feelsbadman::feelscry:

Jesterpill is legit.

But could also be called naturepill.

It's over for many species.

Beavers building dams is not a mating ritual lol. Also, from what I could find, they never 'divorce' and both sexes are builders. I don't deny the whole statement, but this example is bad.

Beavers building dams is not a mating ritual lol. Also, from what I could find, they never 'divorce' and both sexes are builders. I don't deny the whole statement, but this example is bad.
Cucked, female beavers are more attracted to males who make more robust dams

Ducks don’t do this shit, they just rape.

Asperger rules, NT drools.

Major fucking Cope

The main issue here isn't the act of jestermaxxing. At certain levels even chads have to jestermaxx against each other if there's a specific foid that they desire.

It's the fact that you can do it to 100 different foids and still walk away with nothing, making the entire process completely pointless as a sub5male.

NT will always be more valuable than a Retard

Major fucking Cope

The main issue here isn't the act of jestermaxxing. At certain levels even chads have to jestermaxx against each other if there's a specific foid that they desire.

It's the fact that you can do it to 100 different foids and still walk away with nothing, making the entire process completely pointless as a sub5male.

NT will always be more valuable than a Retard
The fact that things have deteriorated so badly that even Chad needs to jestermaxx to some extent boggles my mind. Sub 5 men should just give up. Sub 7 men need to come to terms with the fact their future wife will have been inseminated by dozens of better men, and that she will fantasise about them daily.

Not all animals are like this.

The fact that things have deteriorated so badly that even Chad needs to jestermaxx to some extent boggles my mind. Sub 5 men should just give up. Sub 7 men need to come to terms with the fact their future wife will have been inseminated by dozens of better men, and that she will fantasise about them daily.

Indesputable reality.

Some Chads are definitely lazy, which is why it's possible to see them with a sub7 foid.

Staceys foids are far more vicious than given credit tbh

The females may be dull looking, but they're very picky.

The old saying "sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive" applies throughout the animal kingdom.

Suicidefuel for @Blacktarpill tbh.

I am jestermaxed

That's why going ER makes sense.
You kill off the competition

It's true you know, what a pathetic set of circumstances. Over for low energy, low T, non aggressive men.

in another words, over if youre ugly

Sub 7 men need to come to terms with the fact their future wife will have been inseminated by dozens of better men, and that she will fantasise about them daily.
Sub7 men need to not let themselves get cucked, and just pump and dump those used whores without marrying or committing to them.
Based birdcel tbh, he's one of us
Screen Shot 2019 07 23 at 100109 PM

Last edited:
Young healthy males lurk around the fringes of a pride's territory, looking for oppotunities to steal prey, or hunt down some of the pursued beasts, as they flee in all directions from a pride attack. And of course, they are on constant watch for any sign of weakness or injury in the alpha male, even as they brawl with one another to hone their skills and establish who gets the next shot. A better life than most incel men, it seems.