Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Females can't understand true suffering

Remyx

Remyx

Erase your mind
-
Makes me sick to see how happy these cunts are while I'm miserable. These disgusting low lifeforms act so full of themselves and get to enjoy their lives on tutorial mode just because they were born with the right number of holes.

Unfortunately they were born with more holes than brain cells, since all they care about is being Chad's bitch, licking up his cum like literal dogs. Meanwhile, I'm rotting alone and not a single fuck is given, literally or figuratively.

Foids are clueless animals who live in a bubble and therefore could never fathom what it's like to live without validation and support.

Me on the other hand have no choice, but to see the bigger picture in life after suffering for so long. Now that I have a deeper knowledge and understanding about the way things are, I'm starting to think I'm meant to be alone and rise above this primitive bullshit. That's what the godpill is all about. We should all take it and stop giving these glorified apes validation.

They are manipulative cows with all advantages. And yet Cucktears are so retarded they feel the need to defend them.

They are manipulative cows with all advantages. And yet Cucktears are so retarded they feel the need to defend them.

This. As much as I hate foids cucks are the ones who give them such power.

They can't understand anything at all. They don't have to, men understand things for them and they just exist...

If you’re feeling down why don’t you get your 6’4” Bf to fuck you, or hang out with your friends, or get the subhumans who orbit you to give you money, or make a social media post that gets 300 likes? Teehee

Even the lowliest of foids can accrue a decent number of orbiters.