Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females can't take accountability for their actions

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Fucking foids can't take accountability for SHIT. Literally every woman I met anytime she fucks up she blames it on something else. "oh I dropped it because that uggo was in my way and he should move when I'm walking" *was looking at her phone not paying attention to where she was*, "oh I cheated because he didn't spend enough time with me. Its not my fault!! I was lonely!!, "I didn't get that promotion because I'm a female!! This is sexism! If I were a man I would have got it!!" *always late to work and doesn't do anything when she gets there*. Sure there are men that make excuses as well but men do it way less. I at least encounter men that take accountability where I can't even think of a moment where a woman admitted she did wrong.

Women like that are people who have that "i want to speak to your manager look". Fucking Karens

Foids are the new j**s

People don’t really expect them to be held accountable for anything either

females are not expected to do that. If they get drunk and have sex its rape, if they have sex and get pregnant they get free and legal abortions

there's females and then there is karens

Even when things are 100% their fault they still try to turn it around on someone else. Irksome cunts.

People don’t really expect them to be held accountable for anything either
This is partially the problem. You don't know how many times I've seen white knights barge in to defend m'lady's transgressions.

This is partially the problem. You don't know how many times I've seen white knights barge in to defend m'lady's transgressions.
White knights are literal cancer.

Infantile & immaturity. Then comes idiocy.

Nothing new, take their rights away already