Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females can't have anxiety

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Females are validated and praised every day. With social media and the internet, they can get any attention and love they want, whether it be thousands of likes or comments from Chad asking to fuck. That's not the case for men, at least for incels. No incel was raised to think they are special, at no point did I think I was worth something, as I was always treated as subhuman filth by all females.

This has led to me being in a constant state of anxiety and depression. Normies and woman can not imagine the despair and isolation that most incels live in. They can't imagine not being loved by their friends and family, they can't imagine not getting railed by Chad every Saturday night.

So when females use all mental health resources for their attention seeking anxiety and depression, it ruins the system for those in actual need.

they can definitely have anxiety, alright. i have sisters so i know. living life on tutorial mode will give you tutorial mode ready stats, meaning that if they are ever met with genuine adversity they could break easily.
This.. Their anxiety comes from inane inconveniences such as having to actually provide or do things for themselves. It’s not even comparable to male anxiety; I’m basically socially crippled at this point.

This.. Their anxiety comes from inane inconveniences such as having to actually provide or do things for themselves. It’s not even comparable to male anxiety; I’m basically socially crippled at this point.

Toilet anxiety is a different beast from male anxiety, male anxiety is like a rabid hippopotamus while female "anxiety" is like a small toothless puppy.

Today I searched "I have crippling anxiety " and "living with crippling anxiety " and all examples were male, female anxiety is NEVER crippling or even more than just mildly inconvenient.

But yeah, toilets do have it. If you approach a toilet and she simply rejects you by saying "No!" And doesn't make a fuzz about it she's probably emotionally stable, but if she's shy and makes a whole "a creepy man with rape vibes threatened me with his scary presence" like this:

View: https://youtu.be/IKHGyrMcvwo

She probably has some form of Neuroticism.

True, from the beginning to the end.

They are living on fucking tutorial mode, anxiety is not in the game for them.

Re: Social Anxiety: Will it ever go away?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146490988Sunday, September 21, 2014 2:58 AM CDT

Well, It's entirely impossible to determine whether your anxiety will ever truly resolve, It's a condition that requires you to try to the best of your ability to change your perception of the situation's that trigger your anxiety, It's certainly not a condition that I would personally consider easy to resolve. There's going to be many times when the anxiety affects your over-all thinking to such a degree that you may even become frightened and terrified so much that it could significantly affect your quality of life and perhaps trigger depressive thoughts, It can also worsen in many cases depending on the situation. Over-all, although "Social Anxiety Disorder" may be a very depressing condition that can often cause you to be extremely paranoid and frightened and although it can be a very difficult and to handle and can last for a very long duration of time, the outcome depends on how you decide to manage the problem.

Re: I never understood why people have a " crush"
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147224032Thursday, October 02, 2014 11:14 PM CDT
"I'm actually getting over it" Don't misinterpret this statement as aggression however, different people have are each affected to a different degree by "Anxiety" and have different causes, simply because one person may have their "cause" and "effect" well controlled doesn't necessarily mean someone else will their "problem" controlled as well as the other person, self-initiative is certainly vital, however.

Re: In middle school I suffered with anxiety.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184675640Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:33 PM CST
"Anxiety" is a fabricated psychological condition. You are only "anxious" because you do not want to conform to social standards.

Last edited:
They have anxiety only when they're around gigachads