Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females cannot be truly depressed

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
I know this has been said many times, but its true. 

Us incels are right when we do the "meme" about their "depression". Backed by evidence, it has been proven that there are plenty of different types of depression, but the "depression" the females claim to have is clinical depression but its actually something much much different than that one. Most females have a sort of "depression" that is only temporary ( can be easily fixed with medication). Most of this "depression" they usually have is because chad broke up with them and they are "sad for a month".

Only men can experience true clinical depression, which can go on for years.

Not getting enough likes on their pictures probably counts as depression for them.

Lvl32wizard said:
Not getting enough likes on their pictures probably counts as depression for them.

its not clinical depression if its caused by environmental factors (like being incel) hence why anti depressants dont work for many

my shrink says that "autistic girls"
Are still better at social stuff than actual autistic guys.
They're probably not even actually autistic just faking for attention and special treatment same with fake depression.