Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Females base their music tastes on how good looking the singer is

G

GaelicIrish

Banned
-
whereas males base their music tastes on the music.

whereas males base their music tastes on the music.

You as an Irish-Man should know this is not accurate. Your own Ed Sheeran is a great example of this.

You as an Irish-Man should know this is not accurate. Your own Ed Sheeran is a great example of this.

Edward is an Englishman, I would say he is attractive enough, women like that beta look

Came here to mention him. Just a reminder that he would’ve probably been posting on incels.is if it wasn’t for his statusmaxxing.

Edward is an Englishman, I would say he is attractive enough, women like that beta look

I'll admit I don't know what women like, but:

This is your slayer that women love to listen to? I'm not seeing it.

True. I think thats why most woman dont listen to metal lol.

Not an air-tight thesis, I'd have to say. Cunts love lowest-common denominator shit located at the intersection of the primal and the florid, from the poisoned sexual energy of EDM, trap, etc. to the cloying sentimentality of overwrought balladeering, depending on her personal inclinations.

The musicians only need to be good-looking in order to spark a fascination beyond the music, nurtured through products and images as in the case of a JB foid's poster-covered wall. Either her unconsidered senses are manipulated by the transient, fluid pulse of the beat or she approaches an immature state of reflection, a pale imitation of man's, in trying to integrate the singer with the sung. Her lust is a cold, dead forge trying in vain to give form to content.

agreed tbh, normies can deny it as much as they want but this is truth. Sure you might have some females in the world who generally have an interest in the music that they listen to, but definitely the majority only listen to the chad or stacey singers and bandwagon a different singer monthly