Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females are to blame

Lookismisreal

Lookismisreal

The Black Knight
★★★
Why are we Incels? Most of you will say that it is because of our looks: which is exactly right. But however, we should also remind ourselves the other reason why we are Incels: femoids. Yes, femoids. They are the cause to our insatiable suffering and torment we experience every single day. They are the cause why we are deprived of sexual intercourse and intimacy and left to rot in this god forsaken society. They are the reason why society as a whole doesn't care about male virgins and their problems. Femoids are to blame for everything.

If cum dumpsters actually cared and had some sort of empathy they would date their Iooksmatch or even date down like how most men did, and still do, since the beginning of time. But do they? Of course not. Every cunt out their is a hypergamous slut who wants to ride on Chad or Tyrone's cawk. They would rather die than settle down with an Incel man, even though they have every single opportunity to provide us with the salvation that we so rightfully deserve. It is an injustice to an extent that society itself should be blamed for encouraging femoids not to go for their Iooksmatch. If society forced cuntrags to go for men in their own footing like in the days of the glorious patriarchy, most men in this day and age wouldn't be forced to be Incels. But instead, society enables femoids by giving them access to internet and dating applications which not only solely benefits cum dumpsters, but brings Incel men more closer to their demise.

So, next time when you think why you are an Incel do not forget that society and femoids has a huge role to play it in as well. They would rather mock, shun, and bully us than attempt to help us out. That's how cruel and cold they are.

You can't looksmatch a female with a male.

agree

looksmatch-mating=solution to inceldom

They are basically like animals; always going for the "alpha"-male, also known as Chad.

I endorse this post 100%. Females are not creatures without agency, they specifically chose certain phenotypes to be attractive. 

This thread is directed to:
@Zyrros and the faggots blaming Religion, Nature, and God.

cucks must be hanged

Aren't we the same as femoids? Don't we all want to be with attractive Staceys?

IceCutter said:
Oh snap

Prepare yourself my friend

I already know I'm going to get some posts about how looksmatched femoids want Chads. I know this is true though.

IceCutter said:
OK

But can you really put all of the blame on females that attracted to physically attractive and successful men?

The fact that you constantly defend the femoid nature surprises and saddens me.

You defend a species who will never take an amount of time to defend you. 

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Aren't we the same as femoids? Don't we all want to be with attractive Staceys?

No.

I will gladly fuck my looksmatch or cunt who is below my looks scale.

Sexbots can't come soon enough.

sadly we all will be dead when sexbots spawn

This shit happened real fast. It really wasn't this bad back when I was in highschool (2000-2004). Even I was able to find women interested in me. Didn't fuck any of them because I was a mentalcel, but I knew I had a chance.

I joined the military shortly after highschool and didn't really care that much about women outside of joining a local PUA lair prior to getting out. Once I returned to the civilian life and started looking for a woman I found that things were VERY different than what I remembered. I remember being able to literally woo women with my personality online. Today women wanted to swap photos instantly. The second I would send my photos they would just stop talking to me. You have ZERO chance online unless you are at least a 7. The internet used to be a heaven for nerds like me, now it is the reason that so many young men are incels today. Social media was a mistake

pm_me_ur_metatarsals said:
This shit happened real fast. It really wasn't this bad back when I was in highschool (2000-2004). Even I was able to find women interested in me. Didn't fuck any of them because I was a mentalcel, but I knew I had a chance.

I joined the military shortly after highschool and didn't really care that much about women outside of joining a local PUA lair prior to getting out. Once I returned to the civilian life and started looking for a woman I found that things were VERY different than what I remembered. I remember being able to literally woo women with my personality online. Today women wanted to swap photos instantly. The second I would send my photos they would just stop talking to me. You have ZERO chance online unless you are at least a 7. The internet used to be a heaven for nerds like me, now it is the reason that so many young men are incels today. Social media was a mistake

Don't forget online dating applications.

It really would have been better if they never existed at all, tbh.