Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Females are the meme gender, but males are the cucked gender.

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
What more needs to be said? We're all aware that females are nothing more than a meme, but males on the other hand are undoubtedly the cucked gender. Always sucking up to women just to get in their pants, always viewing other men as competition just to get a female, willing to stab their bros. in the back the moment a female shows any interest in them, always having women's side against other men even if the woman is in the wrong, always donating to women's causes like breast cancer, feminism and the like, while laughing at men's plight such as prostate cancer, demostic violence against men and false rape allegations and the list goes on. Seriously men are pathetic, men have the power to change society and I can damn well assure you, if all men wake up, Chads included, this society will change overnight, probably literally. But alas this will never happen, men think with their dicks and will do ANYTHING to get so much as a glance from an ugly landwhale.

To my incel brethren, we men are pathetic and we continue to allow this to happen, and sadly this is something we have to live with.

So what're your thoughts? Did I leave anything out? Drop your comments below.

yep man you got it right. Most men are cucked and its the sad reality of the modern times

I am agree and don't know what to add.

we need @iKillCucks back asap tbh

Back in the day men knew all of this. That's why women were seen as nothing more than property.