Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females are the caring sex; they should be sucking incel dick regularly to save lives

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
Women don't want to save lives.

They want us to die.

They want us to kill everyone.

I had multiple females over webcam tell me they would rather fuck dogs over me and come nowhere near my disgusting body. One of them was an ugly cripple.

Lol, I made a post about this on reddit and femails started flaming me of course.

"Just because we go for male models and shame the bottom 80% of men doesn't make women the bad gender."

canino1997 said:
I had multiple females over webcam tell me they would rather fuck dogs over me and come nowhere near my disgusting body. One of them was an ugly cripple.

LOL the dogpill is the end... It's crushing to know women would rather fuck dogs than you.

They should be looks-matching so that we can get some. They won't.

BlackPill47 said:
They should be looks-matching so that we can get some. They won't.

this

Caring sex for CHAD

They don't care. They hug and kiss their friends all the time(all women are lowkey bi). They can get any guy they want. They don't know what it feels like to not have affection.

COPE.

Its all about VALIDATION.

pity/duty sex would be absolutely useless.

The only thing women care about is their public image.

They would have sex with a depressed chad to make him feel better. On r/incels there was once a fake post about a good looking wanting to sui and I kid you not roasties were saying “don’t kill yourself, you’re cute, I’ll have sex with you”. This increased my hate towards females to another level

Dingus_Incel said:
The only thing women care about is their public image.

And they sure make an effort to let us know what they think about us.