Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Females are socially connected 24/7 while we rot in isolation

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
The average cumrag spends a maximum of 5 minutes alone in a day. If a whore isn't out with her friends, you can bet your ass she's texting ~500 different people at any given time.

It is literally IMPOSSIBLE for females to be lonely in current year.

I eagerly await the day a "fembot" blows her head off with a shotgun and livestreams it.

Last edited:
Meanwhile lonely virgin males like myself go months without contact/interaction with one single human being. Some even years

explains why they are constantly NTmaxxed, even the autistic ones

Yeah. It's not fair. Really wish I was born female. Sucks.

Women don't know suffering or true pain.

I don't even need a cell phone, tbh.

We live on different planes of existence.

Which makes it even more ridiculous that they try to lecture us. A female can never, I repeat, NEVER understand the true loneliness a lonely man feels.

Women are the NT social creatures. Even landwhales spend zero time alone other than in the fucking bathroom. Sleep? Ha they're sleeping with a new Chad each night.

I’m at a stage where I can barely leave the house due to all the suicidefuel i see
same here man, I leave the house like once a month at this point because of the extreme suifuel

Women are alone sometimes but not lonely. They’re “taking time for themselves” aka not getting Chad or enough Chads immediately.

it's insane.
Women are barely alone while we rot

incels.is is the only social interaction i have

Literally, you see them glued to their phones all the time. It's annoying

Just be born with a vagina

Most females are hyperneurotypical and it's extremely hard for them to not be NT.
Even the legit autistic ugly femoids get laid though.

Just proves that men are mentally superior than cuntrags, hence the fact that everything was made by men for femoids in the first place. Fucking lol!

today i was at doc and young female sat nearby so i could see her phone. holy shit she literally couldnt keep up with all the convos on messenger

It amazes me how society always comes up with an excuse as to why someone killed themselves. "he was depressed, he was mentally ill, he wasn't very social bla bla bla..." No you dumbshit, he did it because his genes were trash and no one wanted to give him the time of day. I've never in my life heard of a popular Chad killing themselves.

i wish i could be socially connected 24/7 :feelsrope:

Female brains are a network

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back