Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females are selfish creatures

Lookismisreal

Lookismisreal

The Black Knight
★★★
Femoids are extremely selfish bitches who are nothing but governed purely by their emotions and feelings due to extra hormones in their systems and their naturally stunted IQs.

They are driven by their primal instincts, plain and simple, and their bestial, cave-man urges tell them to fuck as many Chads and Tyrone's as possible, only to produce an enormous Chad/Tyrone brood -- and then, when the bitch is a 30 year old bleached whale, frumpy, with a disgusting, saggy, battered and mangled cunt, it will find a beta provider to provide for it and Chad's or Tyrone's offspring.

But the femoid cum dumpsters would still cheat on their beta provider without a moments hesitation if some Chad/Tyrone were to give them attention.

Very true yet very sad. Check out my thread "Why personality doesn't matter", there I explain why women are driven by their instincts rather than their logic. That's how it was and that's how it is.

its males who call females selfish that are selfish

Lookismisreal said:
Femoids are extremely selfish bitches who are nothing but governed purely by their emotions and feelings due to extra hormones in their systems and their naturally stunted IQs.

They are driven by their primal instincts, plain and simple, and their bestial, cave-man urges tell them to fuck as many Chads and Tyrone's as possible, only to produce an enormous Chad/Tyrone brood -- and then, when the bitch is a 30 year old bleached whale, frumpy, with a disgusting, saggy, battered and mangled cunt, it will find a beta provider to provide for it and Chad's or Tyrone's offspring.

But the femoid cum dumpsters would still cheat on their beta provider without a moments hesitation if some Chad/Tyrone were to give them attention.

This is how men are as well.

This is true and tragic. I will never marry such a person.

nausea said:
cucks must die

Seconded.

ItheIthe said:

I don't think marrying in this day and age would be fruitful with all this rampant degeneracy going on.

Lookismisreal said:
nausea said:
cucks must die
Seconded.

ItheIthe said:
I don't think marrying in this day and age would be fruitful with all this rampant degeneracy going on.

I agree. Why invest emotion in a whore?

Its biological. They're whole existence is based on males providing for them. Its why even though they are making almost as much money as men(the real pay gap is 94 cents on the dollar, not 77) and earning more college diplomas they're still miserable and demand a traditional financial arrangement in relationships. They can't stand the idea of a man not paying for everything or a partner making less than them. Most college educated females won't date working class and uneducated males because of their elitism and greed.

Even in 2017, they still want someone above them they can look up to and take care of them. In that sense careers are just hobbies for women that they can drop whenever they get bored. .

Femoids while unfortunately necessary for reproduction, are a disease and infestation that has spread like wildfire, their numbers must be reduced and they must submit to our authority.

ItheIthe said:

Precisely.

universallyabhorred said:
Femoids while unfortunately necessary for reproduction, are a disease and infestation that has spread like wildfire, their numbers must be reduced and they must submit to our authority.

Reducing their numbers wouldn't be exactly wise since it shit would hit the fanlike China where most of its population are men.

Lookismisreal said:
ItheIthe said:
Precisely.

Reducing their numbers wouldn't be exactly wise since it shit would hit the fanlike China where most of its population are men.

It would not matter anyway, if we cannot have them nobody else should.

It would not matter anyway, if we cannot have them nobody else should.

Very true brotha.

They're also more willing to back-stab their friends and family, sometimes partners to get something they want. They also can't pledge loyalty; which is evident when French women pursued German soldiers, despite their men being in war. Women view themselves as being women before their race or ethnicity.

I agree they are mindless beasts.

idkwattodowithlife said:
They're also more willing to back-stab their friends and family, sometimes partners to get something they want. They also can't pledge loyalty; which is evident when French women pursued German soldiers, despite their men being in war. Women view themselves as being women before their race or ethnicity.

Femoids are such an unevolved bunch of creatures who can never be satisfied. Smh.