Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Females are reason for Toxic masculinity, females like bad boys and men will change themselves to be what foids want - 2pac video best example

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
PrisonGuard

FBIFoid

Foids

M6E03Bo

Meeks

Last edited:
Toxic masculinity isn’t real, but if it was, it would be a good thing.

And of course it is only white females going for foreign men. They are nothing but sluts.

It’s hard not to think women are bitches and men alcoholics.
If I can’t succeed by the age of 25 I’ll have to declare myself volcel perhaps

And of course it is only white females going for foreign men. They are nothing but sluts.

Ted Bundy, the school shooter link before that and middle link of 'Hot Felon'

And Twilight movies if you think about how they are basically killers, powerful killers and movies were most popular with female audience.

ALSO NOT ENCOURAGING any of this to get foids, just pointing out that females generally like powerful dangerous criminals and if society heads down this road its not good for anyone. Most men now are gymceling and trying to act more alpha, getting tattoos and trying to ThugMaxx all in hopes of pleasing foids....Not good

Last edited:
l wish a 3rd world war, resulting Russia and China raping all western countries and genociding their population

Race mixing should be a death penalty

"I like nice guys. I'm not a game player. I'm so busy, I'm always traveling."

View attachment 85706
View attachment 85709

View attachment 85703

View attachment 85708
View attachment 85711

Brutal :blackpill: tbh. Should be put up in the hall of fame. Personality is decided by looks. Halo Effect pill.

So true, women only value criminal and bad boy characteristics in men. Majority of men realize this so they try to emulate what is successful. Women are to blame for all the problems they bitch about.

So true, women only value criminal and bad boy characteristics in men. Majority of men realize this so they try to emulate what is successful. Women are to blame for all the problems they bitch about.
wizard level iq :feelsWizard:

If Elliott could see this from the gave he would resurrect and finish his mission

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back