Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Females are powerless.

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I hate females. I hate them because they are the embodiment of what I cannot stand, which is power that is undeserved, and the continual grilling of wanting MORE power. They got their rights...based on the backs of men, yet still ask for more? And more? And more?
Now they are given privilege which blows even the highest class male out of the water.

With a vagina, you are already born with a free ride of life. Men will follow you and pay for all of your not only requirements but of your wants, meanwhile their brothers are dying hungry on the side of the road. You will be open to entire career paths just because you are a female.

The worst bit? Females are actually powerless. If it weren’t for the men that fueled them, they would be below dogs in a matter of days. They have no power over men physically or mentally, they just have a vagina that EVERY MAN could attain if there was male solidarity. If we stopped these traitorous individuals and fucking started restricting women like we should have long ago we wouldn’t need to deal with this shit, but of course these “men” will continue their traitorous tasks.

if we started restricting women, locking them in cages, whatever YOU want to do to them, do you think they would revolt? No, no they would not. Every man could have a female in their basement by the end of the week if we all came together, but that will never happen.

Wtf is a female, you mean toilets?

Hop in king. We're going to Rape City.

women want rights
women want height

The worst bit? Females are actually powerless. If it weren’t for the men that fueled them, they would be below dogs in a matter of days. They have no power over men physically or mentally, they just have a vagina that EVERY MAN could attain if there was male solidarity. If we stopped these traitorous individuals and fucking started restricting women like we should have long ago we wouldn’t need to deal with this shit, but of course these “men” will continue their traitorous tasks.
Cucks are our worse human enemy.

That's understandable tbh

Bump 4 niggalossus

Nothing lasts forever, neither good things nor bad ones.
Foids believe that all the free shit they receive today will last forever. It won't.

They forgot how foids in the past lived.
Yes, foids in the past also had tons of privileges, but those had a price.

The price was not opening their mouths, obeying, the price was not being a whore, because if you got caught, it's over.
Stoned to death in the east, beaten to a bloody pulp in the west.

There were social laws that the foids had to obey in order to receive the privileges.
Yes they could whore themselves to Chads, but the lower men would never marry her.
Without a husband they either became fully fledged whores or died of starvation or cold.

And the whole of society enforced those laws; foid got caught acting like a whore? It was your obligation alongside the neighbors and her family, to beat her up.

What we need today is to go back to those social laws and morality. Foids should not get free money from Big Daddy Government. Nor be allowed to receive free money from beta cucks for showing her elbows in a "onlyfans page".

females have forgotten their place in society, and if men decided to, they could bring them back down to their rightful place

Beta revolution when?

if there was male solidarity
The hardest thing to achieve tbh. Every male wants to be more "alpha" than the others. Female nature made it man's nature to lack solidarity.

Holes are disgusting, pathetic, degenerate pieces of shit

I hate females. I hate them because they are the embodiment of what I cannot stand, which is power that is undeserved, and the continual grilling of wanting MORE power. They got their rights...based on the backs of men, yet still ask for more? And more? And more?
Now they are given privilege which blows even the highest class male out of the water.

With a vagina, you are already born with a free ride of life. Men will follow you and pay for all of your not only requirements but of your wants, meanwhile their brothers are dying hungry on the side of the road. You will be open to entire career paths just because you are a female.

if we started restricting women, locking them in cages, whatever YOU want to do to them, do you think they would revolt? No, no they would not. Every man could have a female in their basement by the end of the week if we all came together, but that will never happen.
Fucking based

Based

Cages is about right

if you have an uterus you have a basic value higher than 80% of men .

And you are right , men could easily unite and put women in their place but instead men chose to engage in an endless race to the bottom .
Letting us get controlled by our instincts and dividing our strength .
Fighting each other instead of seeing the greater goal .

The modern sexual market is just a mirror image of Evolution . Cold hard facts .

Wtf is a female, you mean toilets?
Don't insult toilets. A toilet never rejected me or what I'm giving it.
Whoever thought up of calling foids toilets probably just terrible with them and always floods them.

Don't insult toilets. A toilet never rejected me or what I'm giving it.
Whoever thought up of calling foids toilets probably just terrible with them and always floods them.
fuck toilets

Cucks are the ones who keeps holes in power

Its starts with us. No tipping foids no helping foids no siding with foids. Anything they get has to be played for. We're already alone so what's the difference for us.

Nothing lasts forever, neither good things nor bad ones.
Foids believe that all the free shit they receive today will last forever. It won't.

They forgot how foids in the past lived.
Yes, foids in the past also had tons of privileges, but those had a price.

The price was not opening their mouths, obeying, the price was not being a whore, because if you got caught, it's over.
Stoned to death in the east, beaten to a bloody pulp in the west.

There were social laws that the foids had to obey in order to receive the privileges.
Yes they could whore themselves to Chads, but the lower men would never marry her.
Without a husband they either became fully fledged whores or died of starvation or cold.

And the whole of society enforced those laws; foid got caught acting like a whore? It was your obligation alongside the neighbors and her family, to beat her up.

What we need today is to go back to those social laws and morality. Foids should not get free money from Big Daddy Government. Nor be allowed to receive free money from beta cucks for showing her elbows in a "onlyfans page".
makes me grab my pitchfork ngl

The fact that foids can allegedly experience anything even describable as discomfort in current society is insane! They have no problems that aren’t either imagined or easily fixable. Doing bad in school? Doesnt matter. You could be literally retarded and a female and still fuck your way into NASA. Chad doesn’t like you? He’d still fuck you. You feel “depressed”? What? Foid with depression? They don’t even know what that is! JFL at meme gender for thinking they can even have problems. I can only think of one thing that would really bothER them :feelshmm:

SIMPs and jews gave them power in the 20s and 50s

Foids don't have actual power. They have some kind of cohersion/bribe tactic using sex.

"If you do this I might give you sex."
"If you don't do this I won't give you sex."

Sure it may not be as explicit as that, they are dishonest cowards and will not actually say the words.

But the meaning is implicit and very obvious. Just like it has aways been, the foids trade sex for things, services and favors.

Sex is their trade coin. But only when they need or want something from beta cucks and normies.

Chad can't be sex bribed/coherced by foids.

Not only he is immune to it, since if by some crazy mistake of Nature a foid refuses sex to him, he can still very easily get sex from thousands of other foids.

But also foids never put Chad under the same rules as normies/beta cucks.
I've posted this webm before but it reminds me alot of what foids do. The kid being the foid and the manlet being an ugly male.

They will keep being petty and trying to bug us, but in reality we could kick the shit out of them and when we do everyone gets in arms about it, but the kid himself can't do anything.

also foids are like children

men gave them rights tbh