Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Females are NEVER not NT

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
I've met plenty of autistic, low inhib hateful, high inhib shy type, weeb, vidya gayming, etc type foids, and guess what?

THEY ARE ALL NT!!!!!!!

They will never ever talk to you or care about you. Just by posting on this forum, you're too far gone from being NT, that you have to be 6/10 to ever touch a foid. It doesn't matter as a guy. If you aren't your caricature aggressive alpha normie hobbyist (think sports, hunting, etc) type or feminist beta type, you have already lost.

Your hobbies mean nothing if you don't have the looks. Foids will grab their cleats just to fucking step on you, because you're worse than dirt to them. Deviating from social norms to them means you're high risk, and they don't want high risk unless it's the Chaddiest Chad.

Referring to the "non NT" foids I started off with, think back to who they ended up with. There's two different types of guys. They always take a Chad who shares their hobbies, or end up roping in a beta feminist type and molding them to like the same hobbies. There is no other type of male you will ever see these foids with. They don't have to settle for less, so why would they.

Face it. We are garbage. It's over for every single person on here. Every foid you meet is "NT", because what goes on in their feeble brains does not matter. They'll have an infinite amount of males lusting after them regardless of their hobbies, and the winner will never be you.

Just delete your dating profiles and stop approaching, because even if she says yes, she'll never talk to you again as soon as she finds out about your life.

Agreed, you have to be a complete liar to date a female nowadays. Even my friend never got fucking laid until he just lied that he isn't a virgin

AND THIS GUY WAS THE MOST NT OUTGOING FUCKER I EVER KNEW IN MY ENTIRE LIFE AND STILL TO THIS DAY plus he mogs the shit out of me

Its fucking over in all aspects

girls who have aspergers seem far more NT than guys that do.

They have no reason to not be. Their lives are on tutorial mode.

"far more" I've met girls with diagnosed autism that are 5/10 and because they like anime they can fuck as many chads/chadlites they want because they're literally NT by default.

There are also less non-NT foids because they just have naturally better social skills which is especially pronounced during puberty since they have it earlier than men do. Since they have constant male attention on top of better social skills it allows high SMV guys and women to fuck with inexperienced non-NT low SMV guys. Most of us have no clue what we're doing in middle school and high school because we're starved of social experience.

That's why me must blackpill all the beta males and shame them for their cuckary. Slut shaming used to be the only thing people focused on, now we need to add cuck shaming. Instead of them giving their pussy freely, they give their resources and time to almost any woman freely.

"far more" I've met girls with diagnosed autism that are 5/10 and because they like anime they can fuck as many chads/chadlites they want because they're literally NT by default.

I had to go to a nearly all-female therapy group a while ago. These people were fucking insane tumblr types, one basically thought she was an animal and wore a fox tail to the sessions, one was a subhuman asian chick who talked about memes the whole time, one was morbidly obese, all three were into anime. All of them had better social lives than me and some even had boyfriends and sex because they were FEMALE.

I had to go to a nearly all-female therapy group a while ago. These people were fucking insane tumblr types, one basically thought she was an animal and wore a fox tail to the sessions, one was a subhuman asian chick who talked about memes the whole time, one was morbidly obese, all three were into anime. All of them had better social lives than me and some even had boyfriends and sex because they were FEMALE.

I'd straight up just fucking leave

Just completely lol at a female going to therapy anyway

I'd straight up just fucking leave

Just completely lol at a female going to therapy anyway

I wanted to but couldn't because I'm a minor.

Therapy is for females anyway because it allows them to gossip about what Chad they're into, how bad their normie cuck husband is in bed, etc. But I have to admit, it was decent entertainment.

I've only ever known one girl who was very strange. Dropped out of high school. Used to spend a lot of time alone in the library when we were in middle school. Always in her home. Very quiet. She was probably as aspie.

Never seen her with a boy, but not doubt she would be able to find one if she wanted to.

Same with most of the girls I was dragged to group therapy with. They can afford to be so QUIRKY and UNIQUE because they always have orbiters on them unless they're like 300 lbs. The aspies/schizoid females can afford to be open with their fucked up thoughts because they're not immediately rejected like we are. The bipolar ones can display their true whorish side without consequence while the males often end up in legal trouble.

Group therapy was such an unintentional blackpill. All of us were at societal rock bottom, so looks were basically the only thing separating us. JFL @ Anyone who doesn't think females live on tutorial mode compared to our silent suffering

Same with most of the girls I was dragged to group therapy with. They can afford to be so QUIRKY and UNIQUE because they always have orbiters on them unless they're like 300 lbs. The aspies/schizoid females can afford to be open with their fucked up thoughts because they're not immediately rejected like we are. The bipolar ones can display their true whorish side without consequence while the males often end up in legal trouble.

Group therapy was such an unintentional blackpill. All of us were at societal rock bottom, so looks were basically the only thing separating us. JFL @ Anyone who doesn't think females live on tutorial mode compared to our silent suffering

even landwhales 300lb+ can have orbiters these days

B

Brutal

No shit, femoids have a brain the size of a flea all they care about is appearing better than others.

i've met quite a few girls with autism actually