Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Females are literally eugenicists,Any flaw can doom a man for life.If she was male this would be an inceldom sentence

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
40s2Gu yY8xgwVgAwedpcaeO0MtaApjHFiXdYyDULiE

After looking at this image for a while i thought to myself that i actually find her cute and that i would date her if given the chance.Most men including me would date her,such a flaw on a man would be fatal though.Only men can truly overlook "flaws" or unfashionable looks.Men are hard wired to look for turn ons while women are hard wired to look for turn offs.

Her looksmatch was fed to a woodchipper at birth.

You are correct. Females represents the last quality control mechanism in nature. The 80/20 rule exists for a reason.

People are still going to treat her with respect and all that. Women always have their support group of enablers.

Sexual selection can result in negative traits being selected for so environmental pressure is pretty important too.

You are correct. Females represents the last quality control mechanism in nature. The 80/20 rule exists for a reason.
hardcore genetics control for males while dumb mutant foids decide what are the best genetics to keep on males :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Sexual selection can result in negative traits being selected for so environmental pressure is pretty important too.

Women are hard wired to look for indicators of high testosterone. If you have the important indicators (wide skull, high lean:mass ratio in the face being the main ones) then you will be hot to women.

Females are more Hitlerian than Hitler.

Females are more Hitlerian than Hitler.
That must be why white nats defend foids so fiercely.
Women are hard wired to look for indicators of high testosterone. If you have the important indicators (wide skull, high lean:mass ratio in the face being the main ones) then you will be hot to women.
Guess you're right, in the age of modern medicine we don't have much to worry about when it comes to disease. My post was pretty much cope.

she's not a whale at least
Her eye area is insane, imagine being at a rave/festival and this foid comes up to you wanting to fuck and when you get back to the tent you see that!

Attachments

• 6Y8be06.jpg
    6Y8be06.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 68
The cock bandito...

Women only have 2 jobs dont be ugly dont be a bitch they dont even have to do that all the way to get guys attention

Volcel if you wouldn't bug the fuck out inside her vagina

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back